I CANT CHANGE SERVERS GAMEMODE!

jyrigamer

Question

I HAVE CLOSED AND STARTED THE SERVER LIKE 10 TIMES AND STILL ITS ALWAYS IN CREATIVE. I HAVE CHANGED IN THE SETTINGS GAMEMODE TO SURVIVAL AND SAVED IT BUT SILL ALWAYS WHEN I LOG IN ITS IN CREATIVE. IS IT ALWAYS CREATIVE OR DOES IT CHANGE WHEN I WAIT?

3 answers to this question

Turn your server off, change the default gamemode, and then start it and see if it works.

• Thanks 1

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

1 hour ago, Leosgamer510 said:

It wont let me use my gamemode i tryed reseting the add ons am useing but that did nothing and wasted my time

Please make your own post about this and refrain from necroposting. Post locked.

Add-ons have nothing to due with the current game-mode. The current game-mode can be changed by stopping your server, going into your server's dashboard and scrolling down until you see the Gamemode box, which should open a drop-down menu allowing you to select which game mode you want. Then you press save changes, and start your server.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023