How do i install plugins

KacTRM

Question

5 answers to this question

Installing Plugins

As you may or may not know, Minehut offers a variety of plugins. It may seem confusing at first, but adding plugins to your server is super simple.

installing Plugins

1. Find the Plugins section in the panel and find the plugins you'd like to install

2. Click on the plugin then click the Install button

3. Find the World tab on the top and click the blue Save World button.

4. Find the red button which says Restart and click on it.

5. Once your server has started up, join it and your plugins will be installed. 

You can simply do /pl to view the plugins installed on your server or use the panel.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

1 hour ago, zig said:

Minehut it says i have downloaded it but i cant see the changes can you please help? i downloaded carz, dangerouscaves and libs disguises but none of them are showing up please help!

I believe it's because these plugins are outdated. Also dont necropost.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif