Any Way To Reset To Last Save?

BrainiacAndAHalf

Question

I'm playing on my server and while preoccupied I died to an explosion and lost both my stuff and a lot of build progress. I saved the world before it happened but not after. Im just using this for casual fun with friends play so is there any way to bring the server back to the save before it happened? Im pretty new to this.

7 answers to this question

There isnt a way to backup worlds yet (Although it is coming) so you only have the latest save of your server.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, BrainiacAndAHalf said:

but the latest save is a save from Before The Incident (BTI) so how do i just. Get Rid Of The Unsaved Data?

The latest save should already automatically be applied to your server?

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 minutes ago, farwl said:

The latest save should already automatically be applied to your server?

hmmm. I just clicked the "save world" button on the edit server page (BTI). As far as i know it is on the latest save its just also making new data on top of said save, which im guessing is unsaved data thats waiting for me to save it. But i dont want to save it i wanna Get It Gone

1 minute ago, BrainiacAndAHalf said:

hmmm. I just clicked the "save world" button on the edit server page (BTI). As far as i know it is on the latest save its just also making new data on top of said save, which im guessing is unsaved data thats waiting for me to save it. But i dont want to save it i wanna Get It Gone

Now I'm confused. I'm not sure you can disable saving entirely though. You should be able to disable auto saving in the bukkit.yml file.

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 minutes ago, farwl said:

Now I'm confused. I'm not sure you can disable saving entirely though. You should be able to disable auto saving in the bukkit.yml file.

I Was Not Aware that autosaving was a thing. I was hoping it worked like a pokemon game ya kno? If i power off without saving it will reset to my last save. I guess theres no way back then cuz ive probably triggered a few autosaves 😞 Thanks for letting me know!!

Just now, BrainiacAndAHalf said:

I Was Not Aware that autosaving was a thing. I was hoping it worked like a pokemon game ya kno? If i power off without saving it will reset to my last save. I guess theres no way back then cuz ive probably triggered a few autosaves 😞 Thanks for letting me know!!

Yeah no problem. Glad I could help. This reminds me of Minecraft for PS3 or Xbox where you could play like Hunger Games maps and then not save to reset for next time.

Amethyst Studios Discord