How to download log.gz files from my minehut server

yysdaf

Question

5 answers to this question

You can't download your logs directly from the panel but you can download your logs with

/download logs

If that wasn't the answer you were looking for, you'll just have to wait until file downloading is added to the panel 😕

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

37 minutes ago, yysdaf said:

This method, sadly doesnt work for the log.gz files

Yeah unfortunately you'll probably have to wait until you can download files on Minehut. Sorry.

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

3 minutes ago, yysdaf said:

RIP

Trent, or minehut staff, plz help with this matter. Add a feature to install the log.gz files/ decompress then inside of minehut server dashboard!

Feel free to suggest in the Meta discord. https://discord.gg/MvDd24X

Amethyst Studios Discord