When Will Support For FAWE Come

The_Woodworker

Question

Whenever I use FAWE (FastAsyncWorldEdit) I get a Java Error And A huge Error in the console. When Ever My server Boots up It says the Plugin Is Outdated and Will Not Work So When Will Minehut Update FAWE. I know your Saying "Just Use Normal WorldEdit". When I use Normal Worldedit For Big Operations It crashes My Server Thats Why I need FAWE.

I'm A Skirpter And I Love Observers I think They Are The Best Block Ever Created. Also I am a Master At Worldedit 

Thanks For Reading!

java.lang.CloneNotSupportedException

4 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Lonelypotato99 said:

Unfortunately I don't think anyone other than the MH admins knows when certain plugins will be updated, you'll just need to do your operations in smaller sizes, wait until it's supported, or buy a server plan with more RAM.

The Plugin Is updated The MH Admins Need To Add The Updated Version to There Site.

I'm A Skirpter And I Love Observers I think They Are The Best Block Ever Created. Also I am a Master At Worldedit 

Thanks For Reading!

java.lang.CloneNotSupportedException

The plugin itself was updated to 1.16 and I'd assume Minehut would've updated it by now. If they haven't then you can make a post in suggestions category. If they have than it's probably an issue with the plugin itself, in which case, you'd have to see about making a bug report for the plugin or contacting the author directly.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Guest kyurem55

Unfortunately I don't think anyone other than the MH admins knows when certain plugins will be updated, you'll just need to do your operations in smaller sizes, wait until it's supported, or buy a server plan with more RAM.