GUIDE Developing A KitPvP Server

Elixzer

THIS IS PROBABLY THE STUPIDEST THING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT

Okay. So first, this thread is a guide to making your first KitPvP (Or like 2nd 3rd or 4th.) Server. I'm giving you this guide right now because I've seen A LOT of really y'know not good KitPvP servers. So let's get started basically.

RAM AND PLAYER SLOTS

Please, please, please. Before you make a KitPvP server. Make sure your RAM and Playerslots are enough. Most KitPvP servers die out because of the amount of ping and lag on the server. You should never start a KitPvP server with a free plan. I'm not staying you CAN'T start a KitPvP server with free plan. But... It's better If you have AT LEAST MH30 to make one.

UNFAIR ADVANTAGES / HACK CLIENTS AND STORE

You don't need to make your server "too fair." I don't mean selling OP on your webstore. But have at least 2 ranks on your server. Those 2 ranks get kits, perks, permissions and others that are not too much of an advantage. Keep in mind, you should NEVER give anyone a higher tier armor including Diamonds If defaults get Iron. For hack clients, you should really skript your own anti-cheat because most anti-cheat plugins are bugged.

ALLOW CLICKING

Okay, okay. This is literally the most important thing and MOST PEOPLE don't understand this. I've witnessed this and I'm sure many other players have. You literally cannot click over 8 cps on some servers. This is very stupid because the whole point of pvp is to click as fast as you can. By that I don't mean clicking over 100 cps. But at least allow Jitter Clicking and Butterfly Clicking on your server to make it fair for GOOD PVP PLAYERS.

STRUCTURES AND BUILDS

You don't need to have the most impressive arena and spawn in the world. But make it look so that players want to play on your server. There's this one server I went on and we were literally forced to pvp in a glowstone box. This is a bad example, lol.

That's basically everything I can give you for now SO BYE!

Edited by Elixzer

2034353234_YoutubeBannerComplete(8).png.1cc6aa3ba93fea6600b8eb268b591100.png