TC Coasters Glitch

ssmilez

Question

My friends and I were making a theme park and I rode on of the roller coasters and there was this glitch with the rails that made colored concrete powder appear and I ran into one of those tracks and I got kicked. Whenever I try to join it says "Internal server error" I tried to remove the plugin but it won't work, how do I fix this?

Edited by ssmilez
I forgot to put a question mark.

1 answer to this question

15 hours ago, ssmilez said:

My friends and I were making a theme park and I rode on of the roller coasters and there was this glitch with the rails that made colored concrete powder appear and I ran into one of those tracks and I got kicked. Whenever I try to join it says "Internal server error" I tried to remove the plugin but it won't work, how do I fix this?

Hi there,

There's nothing you or the support team can do unless you have a backup of the world, maybe try reinstalling the plugin?

But, other then that, you will have to restart everything, as Minehut does not store any backups of any of their player-hosted servers.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.