therealtobytofu's application for Helper

therealtobytofu

Your in-game name:therealtobytofu

My current in-game username is therealtobytofu and it will always be.

What timezone are you in?

I am in the Australian Timezone

What country do you live in?

Currently the Australia

What languages do you speak?

I only speak English, I was learning Spanish but I dropped that.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes for screenshotting I just use the screenshot system built into Minecraft. (F2) I can also use bandicam if needed to record

Why do you think you should become a helper?

I think I would be an excellent helper because I do enjoy playing EarthlyCraft and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at EarthlyCraft.

As mentioned below I own an active server so I already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.

I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be active from 15:00 to 22:00 on weekdays and on weekends I sometimes stay up all night if I feel that I can.

How long have you been playing MineHut?

I have been playing since Nov 13, 2019

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Never

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

Yes have been Moderator on many server's that are now down but I was the Moderator of a server with up to 100 people on around midday so I'm use to what the conditions apply to being a Moderator

Extra Information:

I know I haven't been active on the forums, I am more active in-game though.

Also I know I haven't had the best past but I've learned from my mistakes and finally grown up