About This Club

Home of our EarthlyCraft forums!

Server Name

EcoMines.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. NOTE : I will likely be playing at night most of the time at my time. Reason why, because I have a lot of stuff to do in Real Life. I will try my best to be on during the day at my time Personal Details Minecraft (In - Game) username: InfinitumWays Age: 15 Discord Tag & Name: EnderMine6#8103 Time Zone (ex. EST): (UTC - 6) Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): A little. If yes (above) what languages?: Spanish Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes, I do have a microphone Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): Yes. I can record rule breakers. Do you think you are Mature?: Yes, I think I am mature enough to participate in this staff team. Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: The reason why I am applying for Eco Mines is because I would like to help out with the server by adding plugins that are requested by the owner and skript things into the game. I would like to grow and learn a lot about this server even more. I will like to get some work done right and efficiently. Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): I would like to apply for Developer Why should we accept you over others?: I will learn a lot from this server and I would like to grow professionally in this server. I am fluent in several different languages (Java, Python, C++. C#). I am learning skript, but It will be quickly. I just started yesterday and I have the basics such as commands and other fun things, I am getting into advanced stuff. What are you're Positives? (strengths): I can learn code easily / I am good with talking to other, such as teaming with other developers in projects / I am there if you need me for situations and I will try my best at anything you give me. I like to chat with people. I used a lot of hacked clients, of course in singleplayer. I can figure out what they are using most of the time. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): My weaknesses are that I can get distracted sometimes, most of the time I am focused with one project. How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: I would say I have decent experience as a moderator. I was owner on multiple servers (Kind of worked out for a little bit then when down.) and I used to be a Developer on multiple servers. I would like to eliminate as much people who break or hack on this server to be off. I would like to keep this server clean from rule breaks and clean from people who you don't like. Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No I have never been punished on this server. What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I hope to achieve Better social skills and hope to achieve better professionalism Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? 1. First I would spectate the player while recording the situation (this could take me minutes or hours.) 2. If not, then false alarm / If so then I would like to figure out what he was using, and ban them for the required days it was for that hack ======================================= If our server is getting botted, what would you do? - I would start spectating players, if they seem like a bot then I would kick them. (To be honest, I don't know what to do in this situation.) ===================================== If a player is spamming, what would you do?: 1. If a player is spamming, I would like to do my three warning rule. - 1. Mute the player for 10 Minutes - 2. Mute the player for 1 hour and a kick. - 3. Ban them for spamming (Normally for 7 days unless have a certain day punishment.) ======================================= If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: I would do my 3 warning rule as the same to this. - 1. Mute the player for 10 Minutes - 2. Mute the player for 1 hour and a kick. - 3. Ban them for offensive stuff (Normally for 7 days unless have a certain day punishment.) ======================================= Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? No I have not been in an argument.
  3. Minecraft (In - Game) username: Dollan200 Age: 14 Discord Tag & Name: Dolby#9386 Time Zone (ex. EST): GMT+2 Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages):Yes If yes (above) what languages?: Swedish and english Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): I think so Do you think you are Mature?: Yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: Because i want to make the server a nice place and because i love to play on the server. Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): No Why should we accept you over others?: Because i am fair and will listen and reply to everyone in the chat. What are you're Positives? (strengths): I don't get stressed easily, i am loyal. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): I am tired in the evening and won't be playing so late. How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: I know when people are hacking, therefore i can ban the hackers that are ruining the fun in the game. Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I want to make the server the best server in the whole mc community! Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? I would temp-ban and report to the owner and other staff that are online in discord or in the server. If our server is getting botted, what would you do? I would report it to the other mods and ban the bots. If a player is spamming, what would you do?: I would mute him so he can't write in the chat. If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: I would tell him to stop and if he doesn't stop i wil mute him or temp-banned him (it depends on what he has written.). Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? No. I have over 6hrs of playing
  4. Ok can I apply for builder because I am good at building and I can help make nice builds. I also want to help the community and make people have fun in my map! I have way more to say but Ill say it once I get accepted!
  5. Look at the response given to your newest application you posted please.
  6. Ill be posting to same response as I did to OmgSteveDab, though one thing so say is that we never opened in December to January. The server was developed in around 4 - 5 days lel. Looks good, we will attempt to interview you sometime soon before Season 2. From their we will train you a little and then get to see how well you perform for a bit as trial. After that we will make the decision to make you Helper and allow to progress up to mod, or deny you.
  7. Looks good, we will attempt to interview you sometime soon before Season 2. From their we will train you a little and then get to see how well you perform for a bit as trial. After that we will make the decision to make you Helper and allow to progress up to mod, or deny you.
  8. Eco Mines - Staff application We just want to start off and thank you for wanting to apply for staff on Eco Mines! Be sure to make you're applications detailed and meet the requirements below! Requirements - 14+ (Exceptions can be made) - Discord ( with a decent mic) - 4 + hours of playtime (lying will result in a instant deny) - Powerful understanding of Eco Mines and the rules. Application Format Personal Details Minecraft (In - Game) username: sunCLICKS Age: 14 Discord Tag & Name: SunnyGriffin#2216 Time Zone (ex. EST): PST Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): Maybe, if code counts yes If yes (above) what languages?: English, html Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): yes, screenshot, and screencastify Do you think you are Mature?: yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: I played on it once, in like December, or January once, and I had fun. But i forgot the ip so i forgot about EcoMines for a while until I came back a couple days ago. When I came back I saw it greatly improved, and was better of a server than it was when I last checked, and I had so much fun. I really wanna help this server out and make it a lot better, and help gain players. Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): builder or helper Why should we accept you over others?: Because I know I would do a great job at whatever you guys make me do. Also, I know how to code decently, and I can build websites. What are you're Positives? (strengths): I can think pretty quick, am a great typer, can code, make websites, and I am pretty nice person overall. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): I can be pretty impatient, and I don't always think before I speak. How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: I was a mod on my friend's survival server, NovaVade, and I have the experience needed to be good at whatever position you guys want me to do. Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I want to help the server, gain more players, and gradually move up ranks on the server. Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? I would temp-ban them and tell a mod. If our server is getting botted, what would you do? I would kick the bot and tell a mod. If a player is spamming, what would you do?: I would warn them, and if they don't stop, mute them. If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: I would warn them, and if they don't stop, mute them. Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? No. That is all for Eco Mines - Staff Application - Thanks for applying! -Eco Mines Staff Team
  9. inecraft (In - Game) username: OmgSteveDab Age: 14 Discord Tag & Name: Yes#5385 Time Zone (ex. EST): utc+2 Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): Yes If yes (above) what languages?: I know how to speak english and swedish Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes i do Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): Probably not Do you think you are Mature?: Yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: Because i like the server alot and i will spend much time playing on it. Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev):Probably mod or sr mod Why should we accept you over others?: Because i play all day and i really think i could help with building and banning hackers because im pretty good at spotting hackers. What are you're Positives? (strengths): Im good at spotting hackers and building What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): Im pretty bad at How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: i have my own server and im the only mod there Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: no i have not What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I want to help the server and ban hackers Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? I would first warn them and if they dont listen i would kick them and if they come back and hack i would tell a higher up staff If our server is getting botted, what would you do? I would tell the owner If a player is spamming, what would you do?: First warn then mute If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: I would tell them to stop and if they keep on going i would mute or kick and then tell the owner. Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? No i have not.
  10. Im going to accept you, we will try to reach out at a non crazy hour lol and try to trial with you and try to get some building help to basically test and all that basic jazz.
  11. Accepted - GREAT APPLICATION LOCKED
  12. Eco Mines - Staff application Requirements - 14+ (Exceptions can be made) - ✓ - Discord ( with a decent mic)- ✓ - 4 + hours of playtime (lying will result in a instant deny) - ✓ - Powerful understanding of Eco Mines and the rules. - ✓ Application Format Personal Details Minecraft (In - Game) username: proxaGG Age: 15 Discord Tag & Name: proxa~3341 Time Zone (ex. EST): BST / GMT+1 Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): No If yes (above) what languages?: Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): Yes Do you think you are Mature?: Yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: I applied because i see alot of potential in eco mines and i want to support the community Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): No just staff Why should we accept you over others?: I feel like i can bring a positive impact and support others and keep the eco community happy and for them to have a good time What are you're Positives? (strengths): Some strengths i have are communication, ideas , enforcing the right punishments and active alot What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): a weakness of mine is sometimes i get distracted from make sure that everyone doesnt have any problems in chat but im working on it and i am getting better and would not be a problem. How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: i have quite little expierience just some old servers on minehut which are not active anymore. Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No. What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I want to make better and maintain the eco communitys contentment on the server. Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? depending on the hacks however i will always warn the player to stop using hacks first because they might have miss read or not seen the rules and i do not want to put a potential member of the community if they continue i would tempban dependent on the hacks If our server is getting botted, what would you do? I would report to a higher with commands to stop botting. If a player is spamming, what would you do?: /mute for 5 minutes and warn them in private message and if they continue i would tempban If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: /mute for 10 minutes and warn them in private message and if they continue i would tempban Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? No I have not argued with a player as i want to keep a good reputation on the server
  13. - 14+ (Exceptions can be made) - Discord ( with a decent mic) - 4 + hours of playtime (lying will result in a instant deny) - Powerful understanding of Eco Mines and the rules. Application Format Personal Details Minecraft (In - Game) username:YourLocalHost Age:14 Discord Tag & Name:YourLocalHost Time Zone (ex. EST):MTZ Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages):No If yes (above) what languages?: Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no):Yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no):No Do you think you are Mature?:Yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?:I wanted to help with the builds the team had in mind Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev):Builder Why should we accept you over others?:I play a lot, I love the server, I love the build idea they had, Im loyal, What are you're Positives? (strengths):I always try my hardest, I love people, I try to be as friendly as possible. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses):I sometimes go afk, and I am impatient. How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?:I was a mod on a minehut server for 5 days and still am Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?:No What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?:To help make a difference in the server, and to become a great staff Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do?Warn him first, and if he continues I would notify a higher rank If our server is getting botted, what would you do?Notify a higher rank If a player is spamming, what would you do?:Ask him to stop and mute him or ask a higher rank If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?:Again, I would ask him to stop and either kick him(If needed) or notify a higher rank Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for?No
  14. Your in-game name:therealtobytofu My current in-game username is therealtobytofu and it will always be. What timezone are you in? I am in the Australian Timezone What country do you live in? Currently the Australia What languages do you speak? I only speak English, I was learning Spanish but I dropped that. Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes for screenshotting I just use the screenshot system built into Minecraft. (F2) I can also use bandicam if needed to record Why do you think you should become a helper? I think I would be an excellent helper because I do enjoy playing MineHut and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at MineHut. As mentioned below I own an active server so I already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed. I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player. How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active from 15:00 to 22:00 on weekdays and on weekends I sometimes stay up all night if I feel that I can. How long have you been playing MineHut? I have been playing since Nov 13, 2019 Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Never Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I know everybody says this in their application but I do actually own a Minecraft server and I do get a lot of knowledge from it which is great. Extra Information: My discord is @SolarIsAlive#1797 I know I haven't been active on the forums like I normally am, I am more active in-game though. Also I know I haven't had the best past but I've learned from my mistakes and finally grown up
  15. Eco Mines - Staff application We just want to start off and thank you for wanting to apply for staff on Eco Mines! Be sure to make you're applications detailed and meet the requirements below! Requirements - 14+ (Exceptions can be made) - Discord ( with a decent mic) - 4 + hours of playtime (lying will result in a instant deny) - Powerful understanding of Eco Mines and the rules. Application Format Personal Details Minecraft (In - Game) username: sunCLICKS Age: 14 Discord Tag & Name: SunnyGriffin#2216 Time Zone (ex. EST): PST Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): I can speak English and if coding languages count, I know html. If yes (above) what languages?: English, html. Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): Yes Do you think you are Mature?: Yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: Because I like it a lot, I think I would be a good Helper, and I want to help make the server more popular. Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): Helper Why should we accept you over others?: I am a pretty quick thinker, and problem solver. What are you're Positives? (strengths): I can type fast, I'm a quick thinker, and can problem solve pretty well. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): I sometimes don't think before I speak. How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: I was a Mod, on another minehut server that was up for 5 months called NovaVade. It was a survival server. Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No. What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I want to help people and gradually move up ranks on the server, and hopefully be a mod someday. Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? I would temp-ban them. If our server is getting botted, what would you do? I would kick the bot, and if he comes back, tell a mod. If a player is spamming, what would you do?: I would mute them, and warn them. If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: I would mute them, and warn them. Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? No
  16. Denied (use application format) LOCKED
  17. Denied apply again on 5/2/2020 LOCKED
  18. Minecraft (In - Game) username: ZoutPotje Age: 13 Discord Tag & Name: ZoutPotje#0128 Time Zone (ex. EST): GMT +2 Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): No If yes (above) what languages?: - Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): Yes Do you think you are Mature?: Yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: I Like the idea of the server i enjoyed the beta and i want to do good for the server Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): Helper Why should we accept you over others?: I am experienced and can help wherever you need What are you're Positives? (strengths): Helping, starting players up, grinding, be kind What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): ADHD How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: I had my own server with around 20+ people all the time online Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I want to help it be kind and beatifull Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? Record evidence then ban If our server is getting botted, what would you do? Mute chat ban bots If a player is spamming, what would you do?: Mute them take screen If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: Tell them to stop if he/she not stops mute Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? Nope
  19. Id like to apply for mod I can watch and see if anyones being toxic to other people in the chat and I can also see if any other players are hacking ect ect. If I do get accepted for mod I want to actually do somthing like helping with events
  20. Accepted (Add me back on discord for interview #1) LOCKED
  21. Posted Monday at 02:07 PM Eco Mines - Staff application We just want to start off and thank you for wanting to apply for staff on Eco Mines! Be sure to make you're applications detailed and meet the requirements below! Requirements - 14+ (Exceptions can be made) - Discord ( with a decent mic) - 4 + hours of playtime (lying will result in a instant deny) - Powerful understanding of Eco Mines and the rules. Application Format Personal Details Minecraft (In - Game) username: Zacharyeet78 Age: 15 Discord Tag & Name: Zacharyeet78 #9670 Time Zone (ex. EST): PST Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): Not really If yes (above) what languages?: Spotty Spanish Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): Yes Do you think you are Mature?: I would consider myself mature, but I also know when it is ok to joke around. Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: I am applying for Eco Mines because I think it is a great community of people that I think I can add to. Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): No, but i would like to help build and expand the world (ie. building a new area). Why should we accept you over others?: I can be active for most of the day and am always ready to help What are you're Positives? (strengths): I am kind and fun to be around. I always want to help new people get started. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): I can get mad if someone is being mean or i break my pick. lol How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: None, but looking to get started! Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: I want to help grow the community and help everybody playing to have a good time with their friends. Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? Tell them to stop -> talk to a higher, more experienced moderator. If our server is getting botted, what would you do? Contact a more experienced moderator to try and address the problem and try to help however possible. If a player is spamming, what would you do?: Tell them to stop -> kick them for a short time. If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: Tell them to stop -> kick them for a short time Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? No That is all for Eco Mines - Staff Application - Thanks for applying! -Eco Mines Staff Team
  22. Accepted (Call me on discord 4:00pm EST) LOCKED
  23. Personal Details Minecraft (In - Game) username: zzVex Age:13 Discord Tag & Name: zzVex #6972 Time Zone (ex. EST): Central Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages): No If yes (above) what languages?: Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no): Yes Do you think you are Mature?: Sometimes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?: Looks fun and I was interested in helping the server Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev): Mod Why should we accept you over others?: I have played for a long time on the server and can find hackers and what not. What are you're Positives? (strengths): catching hackers, helping people, welcoming. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses): sometimes temper. How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?: I have experiences on some faction servers such as cosmicpvptest and other ones. Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?: No. What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?: To be nice and help new players learn how to play the game. Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do? Warn them then If they don't comply I would ban them for a set amount of days. If our server is getting botted, what would you do? Ip ban them so they can't bot anymore. If a player is spamming, what would you do?: Warn them and or Mute them for a set time. If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: Warn them or mute them. Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for? Yes, not sure.
  24. Accepted - Call me on discord for interview #1 LOCKED
  25. Minecraft (In - Game) username: JohnDCYT Age:14 Discord Tag & Name:JohnDCYT Time Zone (ex. EST): GMT Are you Multi-lingual (able to fluently speak other languages):no If yes (above) what languages?: Do you have a Microphone? (yes/no):yes Do you have the ability to record rule breakers? (yes/no):yes Do you think you are Mature?:yes Broad Details Why did you apply for Eco Mines?:to help the server and make sure there is no hackers ruining the server for other players Any special position you are applying for (ex. Dev):Helper Why should we accept you over others?:because i have been playing on this server for over 20hours What are you're Positives? (strengths):good a modorating and i can know if someone is hacking by noices and looks. What are you're Negatives (weaknesses):tired alot How much experience do you have as a moderator? What are some experiences?:not much i used to own a server and i was alright at it. Have you been ever been punished on Eco Mines?:no What do you want to achieve as a Staff member of Eco Mines?:to help the players and make the server a better place Circumstantial Questions If a player is hacking, what would you do?warn them then kick them then ban them If our server is getting botted, what would you do?kick/mute the bot and tell a superoir If a player is spamming, what would you do?: mute them then kick if they continue If a player is saying offensive stuff, what would you do?: mute them then kick if they continue Have you ever argued with a player on Eco Mines? If so, what for?no
    • I am currently playing on a 1.20.4 paper server. I thought it would be like vanilla. I were really wrong since I couldn't do tnt duping and such. So I fixed that in file config. My problem starts at portal duping. I tried everything in the config file to make it work, and it didn't. After a long while I went to paper discord server. They noticed that my paper version were 53 updates behind. So I downloaded the newest paper version, deleted the server.jar and replaced it with the new paper file renamed it to server.jar. That should have been everything I must do to update the paper. But then this post would never been made. How does one update the paper version which I do really need, 53 updates behind is quite a lot and I don't want to play with that when it won't work as I need it to.

image.png.fcbd3c3f61bb28e643a4a85b9be0e446.png

• command /warp:
         usage: usages /warp
         trigger:
            set {_menu} to a new chest inventory with 5 rows named "&cWarp Gui"
            set slot 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44 of {_menu} to gray stained glass pane named " "
            set slot 13 of {_menu} to skull of "%player%" parsed as offline player named "Home"
            open {_menu} to player

on inventory click: # Listen for players clicking in an inventory.
          name of event-inventory is "&cWarp Gui" # Make sure it's our menu.
          cancel event
          if index of event-slot is 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44: # The button slot.
              cancel event

This is the skript, where you have your head when you execute the command.

• Tbh i have no idea what you want to do, can you explain in details so i can help you?

• i had to im not sorry