How to start a server

bibblebro

Question

Hi everyone,

I want to make a server for me and my friends but i can't seem to figure out how i've tried watching the videos explaining how to but i still dont understand how to

I would love if someone can help or explain it to me

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

Create a server at https://minehut.com. You need to make an account and from there you can activate your server. In game on the server minehut.com, join your server using /join (server). If you need any other help I am happy to help.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

7 minutes ago, Migqy said:

Create a server at https://minehut.com. You need to make an account and from there you can activate your server. In game on the server minehut.com, join your server using /join (server). If you need any other help I am happy to help.

I made my account and it says i have the server but i cant get the link to add my world too 

1 minute ago, bibblebro said:

I made my account and it says i have the server but i cant get the link to add my world too 

World downloads have recently not been working. I believe the website it is connected to is down (not sure). At the moment there really isn't any other alternatives unless you download a mod, but that wouldn't really help since you can't access your server. Try to contact support, be mindful that it may take multiple days to obtain a response.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Just now, Migqy said:

World downloads have recently not been working. I believe the website it is connected to is down (not sure). At the moment there really isn't any other alternatives unless you download a mod, but that wouldn't really help since you can't access your server. Try to contact support, be mindful that it may take multiple days to obtain a response.

Ok Thank you so much!

• Thanks 1