World Download

CyberBird

Question

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, MercyMash said:

any suggestions?

No idea, personally haven't done it myself, but from a quick google search:

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/2520465-world-downloader-mod-create-backups-of-your-builds

http://mod-minecraft.net/world-downloader-mod/

Try these, I haven't tested them so I don't know if they'll work or if they're updated with any versions. If you can't seem to get them to work, use Schematica instead. The only issue is you'll only be able to save schematics and not entire worlds.

First Joined: July 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#0001
~ Previous names: Nichxlxs, Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical

The world downloading method is currently broken. Instead, try use a world downloader mod!

Edited by Nichxlxs

First Joined: July 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#0001
~ Previous names: Nichxlxs, Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical

You necro-posted just to call someone else out for trying to get help. If someone looking for a reason not to commit suicide on an old Suicide Helpline thread, would you yeall at them? Yes I know I'm also necroposting, but if you're so righteous as to tell other people to shut up, I can do it just so say "hey why don't you not do that and just plet people be people?"

BTW Swala, you can, you just have to manually copy every file one at a time, making sure that you've made a nearly exact replica.

Edited by AsparagusGus
Putting the BTW to Swala

On 3/21/2020 at 2:50 AM, Nichxlxs said:

The world downloading method is currently broken. Instead, try use a world downloader mod!

how can i use a mod for a minehut server ?minehut doesn't support mods, does it??

i have space in the world name so can't download. Please Help

Edited by Siva

6 hours ago, Siva said:

how can i use a mod for a minehut server ?minehut doesn't support mods, does it??

i have space in the world name so can't download. Please Help

Please refrain from necro-posting.

By definition, necro-posting is replying to a thread which has been inactive for a month or more. I'm unable to lock the thread as I evidently don't have any authority, nor do I have permissions, however when a Moderator becomes aware, they should lock this thread, if I'm not mistaken.