Harris' Management

Harrris23

About Myself

Hello my name is Harris or Frails in game. I am currently offering management services today, I am currently 13 years old of age and highly experienced already. Here is a little bit about my managing service and what I am doing. I can work as a manager on your server, I am highly experienced and I know what I am doing. I am very good at recruiting staff, managing the staff team, working on in game glitches / bugs. And also working on ideas for updates and config files. I am also currently a manager for a business holdings company and a service team that is being worked on. They are currently not up but they are being worked on. I am also a moderator on a external server that I will be spending some of my on. I will mostly put my full focus on the server, yes I do have other things going on but my full focus will mainly be on the server. I am trying to grow my management skills and the best I can be and later I can be good enough. To move too external servers or ask for money for my services. But right now it will remain free.

FAQ

Q -
Why would I want a 13 year old managing my server?

A - Now this is probably the best question you could ask, normally 13 year olds are immature and very non-responsible that is not me. A lot of people don't really focus on your age for a manager. It is mostly your skills and what you have inside of your head to be a manager and to do the job right.

Q - Will you really put your whole focus on my server, it sounds like you have a lot going on.

A - Yes of course I will, It may look like I have a lot going on but I really don't. Both of my jobs are not that hard and do not take that much time. My focus will mainly be on your server. My maximum projects for Minehut servers is 2 I will only be a manager on 2 servers at a time. If you offer money then it's different and we can talk about that.

Contact

Discord - Harris#7595

Minecraft Name - Frails

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Harris, what previous experience have you had?

1222707687_standard(5).gif.8525e6a698a546a3349e214e774f14db.gif

Yes i own Vile and VileGN 🙂

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mc-market profile -> https://www.mc-market.org/resources/authors/79745/

Spigot Profile -> https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/frostedwefall.428495/

Discord Tag | FrostedWeFall#7536 | Anyone else is not me!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

316679105_download(4).png.cd8313e1787736b103feab4d7093f730.png