Servers won't start up for no reason ;-;

Ezekia

Question

4 answers to this question

This is most likely a problem on your end. I tested all my servers, they run just fine.
You may need to log out and back into your Minehut account. 
If that doesn't work, try disconnecting your internet, and reconnecting, or reinstalling your internet browser.
And if none of these work, you may need to either open a support ticket with Minehut, and if they can't fix it, you may have to enter the DANGER ZONE  and repair core files, and if that doesn't work you may need to entirely reset your server.

! Before restarting your server, make sure you have a copy of any Skripts, Config Files, Worlds and more that you want to use in the server!

Hope this helped! 🙂

VIP Since: NEVER. But soon! 🙂
PRO Since: NEVER
LEGEND Since: NEVER
PATRON Since: NEVER
MODERATOR Since: NEVER

Minehut Signature.png

Just now, Zalerax said:

This is most likely a problem on your end. I tested all my servers, they run just fine.
You may need to log out and back into your Minehut account. 
If that doesn't work, try disconnecting your internet, and reconnecting, or reinstalling your internet browser.
And if none of these work, you may need to either open a support ticket with Minehut, and if they can't fix it, you may have to enter the DANGER ZONE  and repair core files, and if that doesn't work you may need to entirely reset your server.

! Before restarting your server, make sure you have a copy of any Skripts, Config Files, Worlds and more that you want to use in the server!

Hope this helped! 🙂

it cant be on my end as its happened for 2 days now and i think it may be that mv has to create a world for each player even if it unloads them

so it has too many worlds to cope with starting so it stops

if i reset my server it would obviously reset my player's islands

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

19 hours ago, Ezekia said:

it cant be on my end as its happened for 2 days now and i think it may be that mv has to create a world for each player even if it unloads them

so it has too many worlds to cope with starting so it stops

if i reset my server it would obviously reset my player's islands

In that case, I would recommend using a plugin that creates islands in the same world, this will overall reduce the lag and free up storage.
An example of this plugin would be Iridium Skyblock.

Hope this helped! 🙂

VIP Since: NEVER. But soon! 🙂
PRO Since: NEVER
LEGEND Since: NEVER
PATRON Since: NEVER
MODERATOR Since: NEVER

Minehut Signature.png

24 minutes ago, Zalerax said:

In that case, I would recommend using a plugin that creates islands in the same world, this will overall reduce the lag and free up storage.
An example of this plugin would be Iridium Skyblock.

Hope this helped! 🙂

Ah, I don't think you are getting it. I want to code the SkyBlock (and I've already done that) but it doesn't start up. I may move the server off MineHut though so it won't matter that much.

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG