About This Club

The official club for WWWings, an Elytra based PvP server.

Server Name

wwwings.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. It's been down for awhile, but it is about to rerelease with a bunch of new stuff. If you want more info you can join the discord (https://discord.gg/wwwings)
  3. i used to play on the server but now it seems dead
  4. I was muted because some kiddo reported me for spamming for no reason my user is .kidboy25734 or kidboy25734
  5. Hello i got banned for botting while doing nothing bad ign notcholino discord Godz#3943
  6. Here is the story. I was logging onto my main acc, like normal. And I forgot the password. So i clicked reset password, and i typed in my email, and it did not work. So i made another acc. because my email didn't work, and i had an alt email. then i got banned for botting...
  7. Hi My username: The_blue_sky55 (in minecraft) i want to buy Donator rank and 150 Feathers but i find wwwings close so can you open please wwwings to buy stuff please Thanks for your Time! Have a nice day :)!
  8. Username: icec1cle Punishment: Mute Reason: Sending ""kys"" in chat targeted towards RandomUsername (the manually pinged everyone dude) Day of punishment: October 9, 2021 Reasoning for unmute: I feel like I should be unmuted because this ""harmful message"" was targeted towards a nolife that manually pinged everyone in a chatting website.
  9. Hello, My name is legenduda and I was muted for saying the same word 2 times in a row. Please Unmute me I promise ill never do it again!
  10. You were banned for kill aura on 5/28/2021. Resubmit an appeal.
  11. I feel for you but you don't meet the requirements to be unbanned. If you can reply sharing your minecraft files, proving you have no hack client I'll unban you though.
  12. Thank you for fixing your mistake! You've been unmuted.
  13. Hi RomanPlayer22! Looks like you were punished on Minehut. This appeals section is for specifically for this club and not the right place to make an appeal. Anyway, it seems that the punishment is lifted. Make sure to submit your appeal/report here instead or send them an email at support@minehut.com, if the form doesn't load. I will be locking this post now. Ciao~
  14. What is your username? Marlyy Were you muted or banned? Banned What were you punished for? cant remember When were you punished? Idk 5 months ago? Why should you be unbanned or unmuted? Because its been so long idek why im banned XD (lol im not getting unbanned am i XD)
  15. I am sorry about writing a very long paragraph
  16. What is your username? RomanPlayer22 Were you muted or banned? Muted What were you punished for? I said that we dont care to a person because they said "I got banned from some server" and it muted me for discrimination for a 1 month and some weeks / days or so. When were you punished? The 6th of October (which is today) Why should you be unbanned or unmuted? I am sorry, I will try to not do it again, I just said that because I got ticked off and you know my i behave differently when someone says useless things, sorry about that. I didnt knew telling someone that no one cares is a discriminatory language thing. I realized i made a mistake now, once again sorry about that. I learned that i shouldnt say such things from now. Sorry!
  17. pls its been 2 weeks its supposed be 1 unmute me
  18. i was muted for 1 week its been 2 unmute me please
  19. What is your username? Monsterboogs Were you muted or banned? I was banned What were you punished for? I was punished for critical hacks I believe When were you punished? 03/14/2021 Why should you be unbanned or unmuted? its been so long ;-; I wasn't hacking though I dont have anything to prove myself innocent but I just like elytra PVP and its in my 1.9 combat witch is my favorite theres no real reason to unban me but I just wanna play on the sever again
  20. Edited your message since you mentioned that it was a slur I removed it!
  21. What is your username? GlitchOnMc Were you muted or banned? Muted What were you punished for? I said r word in minecraft chat When were you punished? The 27th of September Why should you be unbanned or unmuted? I thought r word and dumb were the same thing (Blu explained me it's more of a slur)
  22. You don't seem to be banned on the WWWings server. Perhaps you're banned on Minehut itself?
  23. What is your username? DreadGlobe46819 Were you muted or banned? Banned What were you punished for? For leaking When were you punished? 5/10/21 Why should you be unbanned or unmuted? The location was't specific. It was a joke amongst our friends and having me even muted in lobbies would be more suitable than being banned cause I still want to play with my friends on a server. Im truely sorry and it wont happen again. Having this server creates more chance to have fun with my friends in these challenging times. Again, I'm truely sorry but a more suttle punishment like being muted in lobbies would be more suitable for this situation.
    • i tried updating my 1.18.2 server to 1.20.4, it resets the world, advancements, items, basically everything, thankfully i had a backup beforehand. whenever i try updating my server it resets everything, i tried downloading my world file and uploading it but oh looky me! i have to pay! please help ive literally tried so much methods to properly update my server and all in vain.

• i run a small server that sees about 10-30 players. and every once in a while i get this message in console. /home/minecraft/signal/start_cmd: line 1: 456855 Killed /opt/java/17/bin/java -Xmx${SERVER_RAM} -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -DIReallyKnowWhatIAmDoingISwear -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar server.jar. then the server shuts down, please help.

• Need more information.

1. Check your server console.  Is your server starting up properly, and you're just unable to join?
      2. If it is online, is anyone else able to join?  If so, have you tried restarting your game and launcher, and using a vanilla client instead of forge?  Is your account able to join other servers?  Are you able to join your server directly from the Minehut lobby?
      3. If it is offline, what error message does your server get when startup fails.
    • https://support.minehut.com/hc/en-us/categories/27066476990099-Billing-Purchases This Minehut support link tells you all about billing and purchases, might be worth a look.

• Over the past two months, since GamerSafer acquired Minehut, we have heard loud and clear some great feedback from our community members like you. Two of the biggest requests have been for us to release abandoned server names and to delete old servers on user accounts.

Our own internal goals include wanting to make Minehut leaner and more flexible so that we can move quickly to build new features and provide more resources to our community. In order to tackle some of the feature requests you’ve made for us, we need to work on the technical infrastructure behind the scenes and do some spring cleaning.

This month we will take the first steps to make all of this happen.

On May 30th, 2024 all servers that have been inactive for over one year will begin to be permanently deleted from our systems and their names will be released for our active community members to use. If you have not started your server in the past year at least once (since April 30th, 2023) it will be flagged for deletion and you will receive an email notification. You will also see a notice on each server that is marked for deletion in our web panel, including options to help you keep your server on Minehut or download the files.

You have until May 30th, 2024 to either request your inactive server to not be deleted (by clicking the “Keep My Server” button in the web panel) or download your files (full bulk downloads for all free or paid servers). If you want to let your server be deleted, you do not need to take any action.

Server names will be able to be reserved by our active community members in the coming weeks via a new web page that we will create and share later.

We have curated an FAQ page to answer most of your questions, but if you have any questions not covered there, please reach out to our Support Team.

https://support.minehut.com/hc/en-us/articles/28933364237715-Abandoned-Server-Deletion-Guide

• Thanks 1