About This Club

The official club/forums for the Haste Minehut network.

Server Name

HasteMH.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. Hello. The Haste Network application team has reviewed your application and has decided that we enjoyed your application and believe you should pass the text application stage of the application process. Please DM idloo on our Discord times you will be available for an interview along with your timezone and dates.
  3. Do you agree to the requirements listed above?: Yes What is your in-game username?: antisociqlduck What is your Discord username and tag? (user#1234): sovietducky#4676 Why do you want to apply for staff?: Because i love helping the community and i love the idea of the server so much Why should we accept you?: Because I have past experience with other servers and I am active. How can you help us?: I can moderate and make sure nobody breaks the rules. What unique skills do you have that others may not?: I do not believe i am anything special, but as i said i have worked on many other servers, (ask me if you want their names). How long have you been in the community for?: I have only been in the community for a few days now but I spend more time on the server then any other. Have you ever broken the rules of Haste Minehut? If so, how and what have you learned from that?: No I have not. How old are you?: 14 How long have you been playing on Minehut?: I'm unsure of the specific date but i believe I have been playing on it since the beginning, when I saw a youtuber on it. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I would say for about 5 years now. How many hours can you play on the server each week?: Well i can play 1-2 (maybe 3) hours a day, so i would say 14 hours a day maybe more. Anything extra we should know? Any questions?: No.
  4. Sorry, but you have been denied. If you would like to reapply, please do so in at least 7 days from today. A few things you may want to include if you reapply: 1. Use proper grammar 2. Add more detail 3. Add better reasons Thanks for applying!
  5. Do you agree to the requirements listed above?: What is your in-game username?: magnusgglol What is your Discord username and tag? (user#1234): Super Gohan#3351 Why do you want to apply for staff?: bc i seen a lot of hackers campers etc with no staff on and wanna make a difference Why should we accept you?: bc i am active good at moderating and fair How can you help us?: by being very active and moderating What unique skills do you have that others may not?: hmm my good personallity How long have you been in the community for?: like 4 weeks Have you ever broken the rules of Haste Minehut? If so, how and what have you learned from that?: i was hacking and learned that its not worth it and i wanna make a difference by helping hase network with stopping rule breakers How old are you?: How long have you been playing on Minehut?: 3 months i think not sure How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 yrs How many hours can you play on the server each week?: like 134 hours i think Anything extra we should know? Any questions?: no
  6. IMPORTANT: This application is for staff in the in-game Minecraft network. You will not be applying for Support, YouTube rank, or anything that is not staff and in the in-game Minecraft network. If you do, your application will be instantly denied. Filling out troll applications will result in an instant denial and a possible ban from the club.
  7. Thank you for applying for staff in Haste Minehut. REQUIREMENTS (must read:) - You must be 13+ years old - You must be relatively active - You must follow all network rules - You must be in the Discord Do you agree to the requirements listed above?: What is your in-game username?: What is your Discord username and tag? (user#1234): Why do you want to apply for staff?: Why should we accept you?: How can you help us?: What unique skills do you have that others may not?: How long have you been in the community for?: Have you ever broken the rules of Haste Minehut? If so, how and what have you learned from that?: How old are you?: How long have you been playing on Minehut?: How long have you been playing Minecraft?: How many hours can you play on the server each week?: Anything extra we should know? Any questions?: Thank you for applying! Failure to answer the questions honestly will result in an instant denial.