Overview

About This Club

MCVoltPvP's Official Forums Page

Server Name

mcvoltpvp.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Not the place, as well as thing being an old thread, please don't necropost
  3. I Have Been Muted For 'Discrimination', But I Dunno What I Did. I'm Banned For 6 Months And 4 Weeks.
  4. Were you banned on Minehut? Because you talked about how you used to spam in lobbies and you said that in the lobby. If you were banned on Minehut, appeal here. https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/5-player-appeals/ This is just a forum club for the MCVoltPVP server.
  5. IGN (In game username): NumberWonMonkey Why were you punished: I said "James Is a furry simp" Now this may seem bad at first, however CONTEXT \/ """"Discrimination"""" Proof that you are not guilty: There was spam in the lobby, BOTS spammed "#JamesIsafurry" So I chimed in, and said "James is a furry simp." And I believed It would be fine, as it was such an obvious joke statement, doubled with the fact that I AM A FURRY. So it makes absolutely NO sense to keep me muted for 6 months over an obvious trow away comment. Have you been punished before: Yes, I've used spam in lobbies to attract people into servers, which has given me weak mutes. (about a week, I don't remember how long) If you wish to contact me, please message me at: rulerplanet2@gmail.com If this is NOT how I am supposed to appeal, Please give me step by step instructions on how the heck you are suppose to get to the REAL appeals forum. As far as I can tell, this is the only one I can find.
  6. Requirements: 14+ years of age access to discord and a working microphone 5+ months of deving Questions: What is your ign?: What is your discord name and ID?: Have you ever been punished on mcvoltpvp?: How much experience of deving do you have?: How old are you?: How much time can you contribute to deving a week?: Why do you want to become a developer on mcvoltpvp?: Please include some screen shots of some of your skripts!
  7. Requirements: At least 13 years of age. Ability to use discord and have a microphone. Questions: What is your IGN?: What is your Discord username and ID?: How many hours a week can you contribute to the server?: How old are you?: Have you ever been punished on MCVoltPvP?: What is your timezone?: Why do you want to be staff on our server?: What can you bring to the server?: What skills do you have that will be useful for if you were accepted?: SCENARIO: You are moderating a suspicious user, you catch the user cheating but forget to record it! What do you do? Asking for your application to be read will result in a instant denial.
  8. Requirements: At least 14 years of age. Ability to use discord and have a microphone. Questions: What is your IGN?: What is your Discord username and ID?: How many hours a day can you contribute to building?: How old are you?: What is your timezone?: Why do you want to be a builder?: Please include screen shots of your builds: Asking for your application to be read will result in a instant denial.
  9. Questions: IGN of player (SuprGamer93848): What was this user doing?: Include Evidence:
  10. Questions: Discord or In-Game: What's your IGN or Discord Tag(aka User#0001): Type? (ban/mute): Reason: Do you thing your punishment was fair?: Why should we revoke your punishment?: