Open Club  ·  1 member

WilleCraft

About This Club

Hi! This is the official forum of WilleCraft. This is a Skyblock server, which is currently whitelisted and WIP.

Server Name

WilleCraft.minehut.gg

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
    • 45 minutes ago, RetryError said:

I have confirmed that the difficulty is not set on peaceful, i checked settings and it said hard, i checked the online status, and it said server difficulty is hard. I play minecraft on lunar client, and the only plugins that there are is paper, defaulted by minehut. It is unclear to me what you mean by logs though, can you explain where to find logs?

You can look through your server logs by opening your server panel, clicking on File Manager, and clicking on the logs folder. From there you can choose to download or view your log files.

• You'll have to go into your world file, go into the playerdata folder, and delete your player data file. Its name is your UUID (which you can retrieve from https://namemc.com) 

• I have confirmed that the difficulty is not set on peaceful, i checked settings and it said hard, i checked the online status, and it said server difficulty is hard. I play minecraft on lunar client, and the only plugins that there are is paper, defaulted by minehut. It is unclear to me what you mean by logs though, can you explain where to find logs?

• 18 hours ago, RetryError said:

Hello, i have been trying to make a slime farm using slime chunks, but no slimes are spawning, even though i didnt configurate the settings, and i didn't add any plugins. I search online and found that many others have also had the same problem, but i haven't found an answer as to why or how to fix it. Please help.

Can you answer the following please? This would help a bit
      - Are you positive the server difficulty isn't on peaceful?
      - Can you send us a list of your server plugins/mods?
      - Can you also send server logs?

• On 5/2/2024 at 10:06 AM, Banaankk said:

@Outspending Is there a promocode so i can buy credits?

As far as im aware, Minehut does not have promo codes when purchasing credits (I accidentally spent 5$ while trying to verify this information)

This post is also being locked for necroposting, please refrain from commenting on posts older than a month.