Open Club  ·  1 member  ·  Rules

CraftServers

About This Club

CraftServers is a server hosting service - Now on minehut till enough money is raised

Server Name

Craftservs.minehut.gg

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
    • thank you! i really needed that!

• hello, so my boyfriend and i play on a minehut sever i made with a old friend like 5 years ago whom i am no longer firends with and have zero contact with anymore, she is the one with acess and onwership to the server. But my now boyfriend and me have been playing on it for the past 3 yeas and i would like to know how i can gain acess and ownership to this minehut sever if possible. it would be extremly appriciated if we could work something out because i dont want to end up loosing this server it has 3 years of builds and important memories on it.  or if transferring ownership cant be done is a world download possible ? thank you 

- cowfairy10

• hello, so my boyfriend and i play on a minehut sever i made with a old friend like 5 yeas ago whom i am no longer firends with and have zero contact with anymore, she is the one with acess and onwership to the server. But my now boyfriend and me have been playing on it for the past 3 yeas and i would like to know how i can gain acess and ownership to this minehut sever if possible. it would be extremly appriciated if we could work something out because i dont want to end up loosing this server it has 3 years of builds and important memories on it. thank you 

- cowfairy10

• SBurningFlameS, aren't you an easymc account.. 

• Hello, introducing my name is KayCle777, i've been wanting to play minehut on my bedrock edition because iam out of town, but i could not join. Because i was on versiion 1.20.8, my request is for Minehut to update Geyser's version, so people on bedrock edition v1.20.8 could join. Thanks!