Closed Club  ·  2 members  ·  Rules

BedMobile

Closed Club

This is a closed club, some content may be hidden to non members.

About This Club

Hypixel-Like Bedwars server on Minehut! Defend your bed, gather resources, break other beds and defeat other players! You can appeal for bans on the server here, ask questions or apply for a mod/helper/admin on the server. Please note that this server is a work in progress.

Server Name

bedmobile.minehut.gg

Website

Discord Server

• Personally I recommend skipping Skript here and using a plugin which is designed for this sort of thing.  There's quite a few chat filter plugins, many of which support Regex.

For mild swearing I use ChatFilter by Ranull, because it allows players to turn it off client-side with a command.

For slurs and other instant-ban words I used to use GriefPrevention but I've lately switched to CMI.  In both cases there's a way to select certain words which, when said, get filtered out and then instantly ban the user.  GriefPrevention is free, CMI is not.  

• Most experimental items actually do exist before they're properly released, I assume that's what's happening here.

Also, does falluppvp know you're using a hacked client?  You might want to let them know in case it's against their rules.

• I assume you just use LuckPermissions to give them access to it.

You might be better off asking on the CraftEnhance Discord (which you can find on their spigot webpage), since they're the ones who maintain the plugin.

• I installed craft enhance for my server and made a ton of recipes. For some reason the /ceh viewer command does not work for those who don't have op. I know it has something to do with permissions but for some reason I can't wrap my brain around it. I just want unopped people to be able to use /ceh viewer so they can see how to craft all the recipes I made.

• To my knowledge there are no plans to change the daily limit at this time.  This is because free servers still cost Minehut money to run for you.  Think of it like a free trial before you decide to purchase a server from them.  In general, you can't get a good free server because servers simply aren't free to run.