Open Club  ·  1 member

Gmini!

About This Club

Gmini.minehut.gg If YOU Want a Good SMP {Survival} Currently 1st TOP Server for SMP {Survival} on Minehut 75 Player Slots with Claiming System to Prevent you From Griefers FREE Ranks and FREE FLY MMORPG for More Roleplaying and Level Experience with magic Powers to Unlock Economy try to be the richest Good Anticheat to Avoid BAD Players and keep the Community Nice Chestshops to Sell What Ever you Want! PAYOUTS and GIVEAWAYS! We have Also Custom OP Items and LOT More to SEE! JOIN Today and be a Part of our Great Community! 1,5+ Year Server's History!

Server Name

Gmini.minehut.gg

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
    • Minehut is currently waiting on Paper & Geyser to update. I'd recommend that you join our Discord server (https://discord.gg/Minehut) for further updates.

• thank you! i really needed that!

• hello, so my boyfriend and i play on a minehut sever i made with a old friend like 5 years ago whom i am no longer firends with and have zero contact with anymore, she is the one with acess and onwership to the server. But my now boyfriend and me have been playing on it for the past 3 yeas and i would like to know how i can gain acess and ownership to this minehut sever if possible. it would be extremly appriciated if we could work something out because i dont want to end up loosing this server it has 3 years of builds and important memories on it.  or if transferring ownership cant be done is a world download possible ? thank you 

- cowfairy10

• hello, so my boyfriend and i play on a minehut sever i made with a old friend like 5 yeas ago whom i am no longer firends with and have zero contact with anymore, she is the one with acess and onwership to the server. But my now boyfriend and me have been playing on it for the past 3 yeas and i would like to know how i can gain acess and ownership to this minehut sever if possible. it would be extremly appriciated if we could work something out because i dont want to end up loosing this server it has 3 years of builds and important memories on it. thank you 

- cowfairy10

• SBurningFlameS, aren't you an easymc account..