Closed Club  ·  1 member

JHS

Closed Club

This is a closed club, some content may be hidden to non members.

About This Club

This club is for JHS (Johut serveres) members! For Sweden!

Server Name

JHS

Website

Discord Server

• Minehut is currently waiting on Paper & Geyser to update. I'd recommend that you join our Discord server (https://discord.gg/Minehut) for further updates.

• thank you! i really needed that!

• hello, so my boyfriend and i play on a minehut sever i made with a old friend like 5 years ago whom i am no longer firends with and have zero contact with anymore, she is the one with acess and onwership to the server. But my now boyfriend and me have been playing on it for the past 3 yeas and i would like to know how i can gain acess and ownership to this minehut sever if possible. it would be extremly appriciated if we could work something out because i dont want to end up loosing this server it has 3 years of builds and important memories on it.  or if transferring ownership cant be done is a world download possible ? thank you 

- cowfairy10

• hello, so my boyfriend and i play on a minehut sever i made with a old friend like 5 yeas ago whom i am no longer firends with and have zero contact with anymore, she is the one with acess and onwership to the server. But my now boyfriend and me have been playing on it for the past 3 yeas and i would like to know how i can gain acess and ownership to this minehut sever if possible. it would be extremly appriciated if we could work something out because i dont want to end up loosing this server it has 3 years of builds and important memories on it. thank you 

- cowfairy10

• SBurningFlameS, aren't you an easymc account..