Open Club  ·  1 member

xdskyblok

About This Club

the official club for the xdskyblok server

Server Name

xdskyblok

Website

1. What's new in this club
    • Over the past two months, since GamerSafer acquired Minehut, we have heard loud and clear some great feedback from our community members like you. Two of the biggest requests have been for us to release abandoned server names and to delete old servers on user accounts.

Our own internal goals include wanting to make Minehut leaner and more flexible so that we can move quickly to build new features and provide more resources to our community. In order to tackle some of the feature requests you’ve made for us, we need to work on the technical infrastructure behind the scenes and do some spring cleaning.

This month we will take the first steps to make all of this happen.

On May 30th, 2024 all servers that have been inactive for over one year will begin to be permanently deleted from our systems and their names will be released for our active community members to use. If you have not started your server in the past year at least once (since April 30th, 2023) it will be flagged for deletion and you will receive an email notification. You will also see a notice on each server that is marked for deletion in our web panel, including options to help you keep your server on Minehut or download the files.

You have until May 30th, 2024 to either request your inactive server to not be deleted (by clicking the “Keep My Server” button in the web panel) or download your files (full bulk downloads for all free or paid servers). If you want to let your server be deleted, you do not need to take any action.

Server names will be able to be reserved by our active community members in the coming weeks via a new web page that we will create and share later.

We have curated an FAQ page to answer most of your questions, but if you have any questions not covered there, please reach out to our Support Team.

https://support.minehut.com/hc/en-us/articles/28933364237715-Abandoned-Server-Deletion-Guide

• Thanks 1
    •  /lp group default permission set craftenhance.view true

this fixed the problem. luckperms is pretty cool I must say.

• How do i edit my payment method on minehut?

• 8 hours ago, Mwuhh said:

Config looks alright too me. If you havent already, maybe try installing LPC. LPC allows for more use of colors in chat.  Make sure you have also restarted the server, and also reloaded config as well!

i did all of that and it still doesnt work…

• hi, so my server keeps crashing or smth and doesn't let me in:image.thumb.png.160ccd7f48841985aa9d38df368a7483.png