About This Club

༺✦ Community of Roleplayers in a College Roleplay Server ✦༻

Server Name

campusrp.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. I'm banned and I don't know why. I've never even been on this server before. Bruh what? Can I please be unbanned? My username is MrMaverick321. I also can't join the Discord. Can I be unbanned?
  3. I miss the old time when I entered here to roleplay and have fun but now no one is online.. miss the old times.
  4. I got banned for no reason now i cant play this happened like a year ago my user is RatOnMars
  5. i miss this server i miss roleplaying on it playing truth and dare with my friends what happened??
  6. So, to start off, I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Corey and I play a lot of roleplay servers and have experienced many different types within the past few years. I feel like my roleplaying skills have improved since I have started and I've been involved in lots of different types today we are going to be discussing different methods for the chat just as an idea regardless if its added in or not. So when roleplaying there is multiple perspectives of it, two of those perspectives are. ICLY - It stands for In-character and is a perspective from your characters shoes and how they would roleplay so its all based on the events that are currently happening. OOCLY - OOCLY is your perspective from out-of-character so for example this server is oocly because it does not have any effect on the current icly roleplay that you would be doing on the server. Basically what I'm trying to put out there is that instead of having one big chat where peoples conversations and roleplay's mix there should be separate chats and only the people that are in within 4 blocks should be able to see your text. However for that you could add in /yell commands so that when people do /yell it will allow people to see there text in a much wider range and with that also /whisper. For oocly things such as help needed or reports or people talking about out of character things, there could be ooc and looc. Looc could be used as a local out of character so only the people close to you can talk about out of character things whether as ooc everybody on the server can see that and talk about oocly things together. Now, moving onto actioning. I believe for actions people should be able to do /me now /me is a method. For example, /me would punch him in the face or /me would look at Jim. With /me the actioning wouldn't be confused as just normal communication and would be clear as people actioning when you type /me in and do the action the text should be in yellow so that its much more easier to read and that's how you know when someone's actioning. That is all for my suggestion, I hoped you all liked it and if not well at least I tried. Thanks for your time and please consider it.
  7. EmptyRooms_

i am rich.png

Man you have 27 grand and i only have 2 grand
  8. i have a coffe shop just out of the campus and i would like some customer
  9. So i was on discord and i just simply said in mcserverchat "Melon so cute im getting hard" then i just got banned instantly Bruh its just a joke
  10. i wanted to start a war as a joke and a admin thought i really wanted to then he banned me. my username is painbutmonke pls unban me it is one of my favourite servers
  11. why cant i be unbanned for a fake code i tricked staff with
  12. Meditation Sometimes we need a refresher and to clear our minds, a little bit of meditation under the waterfall helps IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  13. Waterfall Hidden deep in the tall spruce forest in between the leaves, stands a small chilling pond formed from up the creak waterfall. There are many like it hiding in the park's camping ground. IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  14. Shaderzz Shaders makes everything look 10 times better! IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  15. Holy Panda Bow down to the all mighty and fluffy bear. Landed down on the month of February, maybe next year it'll grace us with its presence! IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  16. Around the Campus Come visit our campus to take a look around and find photo spots with amazing shaders IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  17. Around the Campus ome visit our campus to take a look around and find photo spots with amazing shaders IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  18. Around the Campus Visiting a haunted house back from October, our garden changes per season. Come check out what's this current season's garden! IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  19. Sleeover Don't forget your sleeping bags, midnight snacks, and story tales to make this night last IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  20. Sleeover Gather around the indoor campfire as we play truth or dare and tell each other spooky tales throughout the night. IP: Campusrp.minehut.gg | Discord: Invite
  21. Come get your coffee!
  22. Ice boating Swerving & maneuvering between dripleaves on my new fancy ride.