About This Club

A Network To Bring Joy To Everyone

Server Name

FalseFarms
  1. What's new in this club
    • hi Idk if I said it correctly but what I meant Is that if someone breaks wheat it replaces it 5 seconds later  

• From past experience, it has to do with the fact that you're trying to use a singular gui for every player. When creating the GUI, trey not to reuse it, and instead create one for each individual player.

I ran into an issue in the past that I tried reusing the gui and showing it to everyone, but it'd immediately close it for all other players.

• on tab complete of "/warpedit", "/warpe" or "/wedit":
          set tab completions for position 1 to "add", "remove", "list", "show", "location", "setname", "help" and "hide"
          if tab arg-1 = "remove", "hide", "show" or "location":
              set tab completions for position 2 to {adminwarplist::*}

Simple as that. You have some syntax errors. Compare yours side by side, and you'll see the slight differences

• Hey there!

Yes, saying "msg me to be apart of a challenge" counts as not using /ad to advertise a server, therefore this sounds like a fair punishment.

20. Server Advertisements
      Users must follow our rules when posting advertisements for servers. Additional considerations for advertising include but are not limited to:

a) In order to advertise your server you must use /ad in the lobby, this rule also applies to whitelisted servers that require an invite

If you don't agree with your punishment and believe it to be false, make an appeal here

• 20 hours ago, Stanleychar said:

Does anyone know how to make a skript that replace farm blocks 5 seconds later 

this should work

and btw the /stopgen command is so you can break the farming things

on break:
          if event-block is ripe wheat plant:
              if {stopgen::*} does not contain player's uuid:
                  cancel event
                  set block at location of event-block to air
                  wait 5 seconds
                  set block at location of event-block to ripe wheat plant
      command /stopgen:
          aliases: /sg
          permission: op