Minehut goes to HUB instead of my world

g_rapids

Question

When i try to go to my server, it takes me to the minehut hub instead. I've confirmed on the console my server is up, i restarted it, shut it down, and brought it back up manually, but i still continue to join the hub for some reason. Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, g_rapids said:

This is what it reads:

**** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: Whilst this makes it possible to use BungeeCord, unless access to your server is properly restricted, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: Please see http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/firewall-guide/ for further information.
[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file.

There should be more to that, if you can, try to provide us with more information inside the logs.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

23 minutes ago, Koroonotchii said:

Check your logs, they may have an answer as to why you're getting disconnected. 

This is what it reads:

[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: Whilst this makes it possible to use BungeeCord, unless access to your server is properly restricted, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: Please see http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/firewall-guide/ for further information.
[22:26:39] [Server thread/WARN]: To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file.

I cannot access server.properties as it seems to be locked for me. 

53 minutes ago, g_rapids said:

This is what it reads:

I cannot access server.properties as it seems to be locked for me. 

Is that all there is or is there more to it? If so, can you send me a paste of all of the logs.

Junior Mod (01/04/2020) - Resigned 

Discord » Koronotchi#0001 
Minecraft Username » Koronotchi 

image.png.17a385f298c8969f6b1cf03e27ee50d3.png