EXP MERGING

bobllor

Question

I built the Ilmango farm in an old realms world and moved the world over to Minehut... but the main issue with it is that exp merging destroyed the farm altogether. I spent about an hour looking all over the internet on how to fix this issue, and within the first 5 minutes I found out about editing the spigot.yml file to fix it. However, I am not able to edit the spigot.yml file. This leads to the other 55 minutes of me spending time looking for a solution to this, but to no avail I couldn't find any. How in the world do I disable the exp merging if I am unable to edit the file that allows it to exist? A lot of the forum posts I looked through had no solution or one reply, which doesn't help in answering my question.

1 answer to this question

20 hours ago, bobllor said:

I built the Ilmango farm in an old realms world and moved the world over to Minehut... but the main issue with it is that exp merging destroyed the farm altogether. I spent about an hour looking all over the internet on how to fix this issue, and within the first 5 minutes I found out about editing the spigot.yml file to fix it. However, I am not able to edit the spigot.yml file. This leads to the other 55 minutes of me spending time looking for a solution to this, but to no avail I couldn't find any. How in the world do I disable the exp merging if I am unable to edit the file that allows it to exist? A lot of the forum posts I looked through had no solution or one reply, which doesn't help in answering my question.

Well, there is no real way to edit your spigot.yml as it's locked for safety, so I don't know what else to tell you, as I'm not great with EXP grinding builds but you could try finding another way to build an EXP grinder, only thing I can think of telling you.

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png