Minehut Ban System Problem Got Perm Banned while a kid Is toxic plus got dehind

shandy00

I might get banned here but this what happen Soo This Is Basicly what happen i was busy staffing on an minecraft a sever but then a kid started to spam on the sever so i decide to mute him but i did felt like being kind I Know Of I Souldent of done that So Basily I Decide if somone agree to be unmuted i will tbf they didnt I Just wanted to give theam a change But Then I Got Spam In Private Msg I WOULD normelly report on discord But It Requires you Phone Number so I Try my Best to Handle it but Nothing seem to work so I Basicly Made A Thert an tiny bit just to scared him "Where is you school" If you curious what the otther guy was sluring an being Saying "Oh Minehut Dosent care about spaming" I Said to him you Will indeedly get perm banned as a warning then He said i report He Gets Banned for Slurs an He Dosent even care While Me On The Otther hand got Perm Banned For Leaking Person Info WTH Minehut tbh you Leaked our phone number just to get into discord an plus ip each time we join you sever so How can you thing is where is you school? is leaking person info? An Affer this Happen I Decide to apgoized to him an guess what he said He GOT Tempban AN SAID it was false sooo minehut you ratther have slurs or asking people where you school? Look im Not Hating on minehut THIS is Based on One Report The Only person report me an i got more pushmeant then this guy this clear guy Desvere Little more pushmeant I Did By Accdently This Guy Confirmes Did It On Purpose But I Get Pushmeant More Uncool Minehut Im Soo Confused an anger by minehut ban sytem This Why i said they could be hub bans would be good ideas like this Not Network bans it little harsh for saying "Where You School" If you said i desvere that then minehut sould banned theamself For Making there OWN Sever since they basicly have our ip yes this how minecraft sever runs i dont mind that But Just Plz Minehut dont go banned for sombody tiny bit theart of saying "where you school" I Do think this not really a big deal minehut is just overeacting in my option so tell me even though this guy Is dosent care about the pushmeant I Desvere to be perm banned while he clear did it on purposed while i did it on accdently i desvere to permban what do you guys think an plus i do have discord prove

Screenshot 2024-10-04 223242.png

We can not do anything here on the forums. If you want to appeal your ban, create an appeal via support by clicking here.

In addition, discrimination is a punishable offense on Minehut. However, yes, asking for someone's sensitive personal information or leaking it can directly put someone in danger and/or is predatory behavior, which is why the punishment is longer.

Also, every Minecraft server collects IP addresses in some form or another. It's necessary to make a connection to the server. Minehut has no ill intent with this and actually hashes (hides) every IP address that connects to the network. 

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

This It true I Do Agree Predory behaviors is Basicly Leaking you person info but not asking Because If you ask somone like what you age or somthing like that? An they Respond that not predory behavior Or If somone Ask Where you school An that he respond by choice It dosent make sence what is consider Predory Behavior in my option? But I Can Understand If a Player just said Like Hey I Know What you school is an accdenly leaked that will make more sence of predory behavior an anyways thearts Is A Diffent Pushmeant offence So It dosent make sence what Classfic Predory Behavior Thought That that thing im more confused about But i do undestand if somone asking for you ip address so be classifly of predory behavior thought tbh an phone number

Edited by shandy00
More info

Yeah This Is True But There One Problem I Said I Was Dehind In My appeal? You guys only allowed one per Pushmeant this happen About a year ago Im Try to appeal an also got dehind so I Dont Think I Will be Unban Since they going said "This Is Last warning you ban for our ticket system anyways" So that plan is out? Is There otther ways to appeal you ban if you aldready got dehind? Since If i do try it again I will 100% Be Perm Ban from the ticket sytem which i dont think it fair People desvere to have 2nd changes anyways