I cant remove the resource pack from my minehut server settings

HammadAmjad

Question

I added a resourcepack in my minehut server setting but i didn't like the resourcpack and when i tryed to delete it from settings i couldn't find the resource pack file. And i cant remove it like it just dissapeared from the setting

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Stop your server and Go to the dashboard of your server and scroll down to Resourcepacks section.

There you should see your resourcepack listed, tick it to off. Refresh the page and double-check it is still ticked to off. Start your sever, and it should be gone.

If it does not work, stop your server, go to your server.properties, remove your resourcepack from the resource-pack = line, save changes, and start your server.

If it STILL does not work, stop your server, upload a new resourcepack to the resourcepacks section, tick it to on, refresh the page to confirm, and start your server. Then go back and stop your server, tick it to off again and double-check it did stay to off, then start your server.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023