Looking for Skript Devs!

JoshG

Although this is not a minecraft server. I am starting a (as odd as it sounds) collection of skript files all in one, called utilSK. utilSK will be a MASSIVE skript file of dozens, maybe even thousands of functions, all documented, for server owners to use, for free. That being said, I am looking for skript devs who know skript, and people who know minecraft servers, and what people who make minecraft servers need. Examples of what functions it will hold, are things like formatNum, a simple function to add commas or "k, m, b" to balances, etc. It will even have addons, like economy addons, which tie in with the main file. This project is going to be massive and I can't do it alone! Join the project, and apply to be a dev today 🙂

discord.gg/3MekxfkMpe

ALSO! I need people who know html.. seriously. I know html css and js myself, but am not the best web dev. We will be needing a website, so join the server to apply for that too 🙂

Thanks!

If I helped you at all please consider boosting my account with the follow button!
Minehut ♥ [VIP] 12/19/2020 - Present

I am either extremely active or not lol.

20 minutes ago, JoshG said:

utilSK will be a MASSIVE skript file of dozens, maybe even thousands of functions, all documented, for server owners to use, for free.

i hope youre not planning on planning on adding every single function and line of code into one skript, thatd be a really long parsing time;

that being said, i could contribute some functions ive come across in my 3 years of skripting experience, as well as links to them.

if you need custom ones coded feel free to message me on discord (agentgamerpro) or contact me in minehut

ColorUtils: Gradients and rainbow text - ColorUtils 1.16+ | skUnity Forums
Number Format: https://forums.skunity.com/threads/1-skript-challenge-number-format.247/post-1056
Number Format 2.0: https://forums.skunity.com/threads/1000-to-1k.9198/post-40338

Those are from the top of my head, again if you need anything, feel free to ask

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

Don't worry, i've been developing a system for players to choose which functions they want in an online portal.

If I helped you at all please consider boosting my account with the follow button!
Minehut ♥ [VIP] 12/19/2020 - Present

I am either extremely active or not lol.