When is 1.20.3 going to be released?

NotManifesy

Hello. I'm a rusty minehutter and my friends and I are curious as to when the 1.20.3 version is going to be available to play on Minehut. One of my friends can only play on bedrock, and he keeps bugging me every day to update it. Does anyone have a rough estimation for when 1.20.3 is going to come out?

This is what the moderator has said so far. Also there is no ETA (Estimated time of arrival). Minehut needs Geyser, Velocity, and Paper to all update and be stable first before new bedrock players can join minehut once again.

On 12/10/2023 at 3:45 PM, NotManifesy said:

Hello. I'm a rusty minehutter and my friends and I are curious as to when the 1.20.3 version is going to be available to play on Minehut. One of my friends can only play on bedrock, and he keeps bugging me every day to update it. Does anyone have a rough estimation for when 1.20.3 is going to come out?

Also next time please ask a Minehut question in the help forum since it will make it easier for people to help you out.

On 12/10/2023 at 3:45 PM, NotManifesy said:

Edited by PhantomGame
Forgot to quote

• 2 months later...

The issue has been fixed. Locking this thread. 

Discord - phantom_fire7

In-Game Name - Phantom_Fire7

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Default - 2020-2021

♡ [VIP]  - 2022-2023

Volunteer Moderator - 2024-Current

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Report player/server: Report here.
Create a support ticket: Submit a request.