Such a greedy move by Minehut.

Donity

Minehut is supposed to be free.

Before you start saying "it is free", four hours is ridiculous. AFK'ing is a big part of Minecraft and now, on a multiplayer world with five different people, its impossible to play for even more than an hour each day.

Before you say "just vote every single day and it's free" not everybody can do that, not everybody wants to do that (why would I promote a server that does crap like this?), and I personally can't. 

There are so many "solutions" that you guys could've came up with for the problem. 

Minehut isn't fun anymore.

So please revert the change or increase the time limit to 8-12 hours (going from eight to four with no notice is honestly a joke). In the meantime, I'll be exporting my servers and playing on a different, free 24/7 hosting site. If you're reading this post - I suggest that you do the same. Don't let this happen. Do something about it.

Cya. 

• Like 1

I can't even download my world file so that I can switch to a different provider because you have to pay for the server to download more than file. If I really wanted to download it though, it would take me an entire week. I wish I used something else other than minehut in the first place so that I wouldn't have this problem. It use to be an awesome place for people to start their own servers. Today, the people who own minehut are so money hungry. A staff member said in the lobby once, You should buy a server upgrade. They're much cheaper now. This just shows how desperate for money they are. And guess what, IT WAS A LIE. Server upgrades got even more expensive. I get that it running so many servers can get expensive, but really? Minehut's main competitor (I can't say the name cause this post is probably gonna get deleted if I do) lets you have up to over 20 people on your server, AND they give you over 2 GB of ram FOR FREE (ik 2gb isn't that much, but it's more than minehut will give you). You can't even have mods on minehut. Things were so good with Trent around. I'M SO TIRED OF THIS SERVER!!! I don't even know why I even bother coming back... I'm done. Minehut, but until you stop being so greedy, I'm quitting. Sorry not sorry.

• Sad 1