[OFFERING] Custom Plugin Development (Cheap!)

Unariginal

[OFFERING]
Cheap Custom Plugin Development
First Plugin is FREE*!
(TL;DR Below)

Welcome Server Owners and Managers! My name is Ariginal, I am a long-time developer that's looking to start offering my services and skills to servers in need of custom plugins!

Whether you want a custom feature added that isn't available through public plugins, or you just want more customizability, getting a custom plugin made for your server is one of the best decisions you can make for it. By choosing me as your plugin developer, you'll receive a quality plugin, with the full ability to customize it via config files and/or via in game commands/GUI's.

Here's a little about me, so you can trust you'll be getting what you pay for:

• 2 years of College Education in the Computer Science major.
  • 10 years of personal programming experience.
  • 7 years of Minecraft Development experience.
  • I have owned plenty of my own servers, along with being a developer for over 15 servers.

About The Service

Yes, I said this service is cheap, that is not because it is low quality though. I know what it's like to have low or no budget for a server, and especially when you can't guarantee it will be a success. Along with that fact, I genuinely love programming, and I love learning more about how to develop plugins, and I am using this offer as a way to gain even more experience and have some fun adventures.

I will not ask for OP or join your server unless you want me to, I test all of my plugins in my own testing server.

I do not have a set price list for plugins, but I can provide a range based on the following plugin types/examples:

$0-$5: Simple command, scoreboard, tablist, or timed chat ad messages.
$5-$15: Small & Simple GUI (ex: /warps GUI), more complex commands, leveling system, /sell
$15-$50: Complex GUI (ex: /shop), custom crates, item generators
$50+: This category of pricing really depends on if you want something that would take up a lot of my time, such as a bunch of the lower category items put together, or something like a custom minigame plugin.

All of the above prices are only estimates, every price will be on a case by case basis.

* First plugin is free under these circumstances:
- Must not be more than an estimated $10 plugin/feature.

TL;DR

I am a skilled developer offering cheap plugins. And also Plugins are better than Skript. And uh.. yeah,,, so please hire me <3.

If you're interested or would like more information, please reach out to me on Discord.
Discord: Unariginal
Minecraft IGN: Ariginal