Server.properties file keeps getting rolled back

TypedNull

Question

Title explains it pretty well. I had tried to set up a required resource pack but that kept resulting in errors so I gave   up on that. But now whenever i try and remove options like enforce resource pack, prompt resource pack, or the link in general, it rolls back to the version with all the resource pack stuff which is locking me and everyone else out of my server because of what I assume to be zip file nonsense

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Resource packs can only be uploaded via server.properties if you use Minehut-approved websites when uploading them. Github, digital ocean and mc-packs.net all work.

It could be rolling back because of that. But I'm not entirely sure. Still, try settings your server to offline, refresh, edit server.properties while its offline then save changes, and start it up.

You can just remove enforce resourcepack and etc from the Resourcepacks section of the settings tab btw. Just scroll down till you see resourcepack stuff and there you can edit the resourcepack settings.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023