Minehut revert save not working

DoggySpeedy6

Question

Hey guys, so last night, my girlfriend and I were playing and I got off early, I told her to turn the server off and she said she did but it must not have worked, and so when we logged on this morning, everything was broken and ruined. (Which we dont even know how because we put spawn inside of a invisible barrier and weve checked for holes many times so its confusing how) Either way, I tried using the backup and it put me back to when we first started the map, so I checked the temporary saves and now it says the temporary save record wasnt found. Please help me get our world back, weve spent so much time on this.

Edited by DoggySpeedy6
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

There is no way. If you used your backup, you cannot go back unless you made a backup of the previous world. I know this sucks, but you have to start over.

To prevent this happening again, just turn the whitelist on. Go to settings, scroll to whitelist, set Enforce Whitelist to enabled, then in-game do /whitelist add username to add someone and then do /whitelist on.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023