BetterRTP not allowed in world,/spawn and /setspawn don`t work,Luckperms permissions don`t work.

JeffJefferson

Question

Hello, all,

I have a 1.16.5 Spigot server with a lobby world,factions world and a survival world, and I would like to ask for help about solving the following problems:

1/ When I am op and when I am not op when I try to execute the /spawn or /setspawn command I get this message in chat:"An internal error occurred while attempting to preform this command."

2/ Also,some of the permissions that I have given group default don`t work (/spawn and /balance ).I added essentials.spawn and essentials.balance in group default with the web editor but when I deop myself the chat says that i don`t have permission.(this was before that error)

3/ Thirdly, when I am deoped and when I execute the command /rtp (BetterRTP) the chat says:"[BetterRTP] Sorry! You are not allowed rtp in the factions world!".I have PerWorldPlugins and Multiverse-Core installed and I have edited the PerWorldPlugins config file (I have disabled it only for the lobby and the the survival world but the chat displays this message)

Lastly,when I die in the factions world I respawn at the lobby not the factions world(I use SaberFactions and when I had a faction home I respawned at my faction) and when I die in the survival world I respawn at the lobby.What do I need to do so when I die in the factions world I respawn in the factions world and when I die in the survival world I respawn in the survival world?I have EssentialsXSpawn installed.

Thank you very much,

Jeff

Edited by JeffJefferson

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, JeffJefferson said:

I found this in the config:

DisabledWorlds:
- prison
- creative

And I changed it to:

DisabledWorlds:
- world (because that is the name of my spawn world)

but it still doesn`t work.

By doing that, you disabled betterRTP in your main world. Is that what you wanted? Also you need to add 'world' in EnabledWorlds, if that exists

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

Go into the betterRTP config and set the worlds you want to be allowed

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023