Minehut server won't start! Please help!!

sponge33

Question

Whenever I try to start my Minehut server, it starts to send me to the world and then kicks me with this error message

I have had an immense amount of progress with my friend for over 2 years on this world, and I really don't want to lose it. I've tried literally everything to get it back but nothing is working, can someone please help?

HELPP.png

2 answers to this question

Your server is crashing at startup, clearly. Start your server, wait for it to crash, then try to join. Then send the latest.log here.

To retrieve your latest.log go File Manager > Logs > Find latest.log > Download > Post here

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

7 hours ago, rosabel said:

Your server is crashing at startup, clearly. Start your server, wait for it to crash, then try to join. Then send the latest.log here.

To retrieve your latest.log go File Manager > Logs > Find latest.log > Download > Post here

If you dont know, it kicks you with that if your server wasnt online before joining. Some servers dont support opening on join. Just go to the dashboard and start it from there.

• Like 1