Server keeps crashing... help

AlphaOmegaYT

Question

so i got this error:

/home/minecraft/signal/start_cmd: line 1: 22904 Killed                  /opt/java/17/bin/java -Xmx${SERVER_RAM} -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -DIReallyKnowWhatIAmDoingISwear -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar server.jar

And it crashed the server and i have no idea what it means or why the server crashes so please help

2 answers to this question

If this happens periodically, NOT at startup: you ran out of ram. All you can do is delete worlds, plugins, limit worldborder/view distance/mob spawns or upgrade your Minehut plan to include more ram.

If this happens everytime at startup, send your latest.log after the server crashes.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

I am not sure but i think you ran out of ram like he said. Download the world to your computer and launch it on your PC. Then just shrink the WorldBorder. Try using /worldborder set 100000 after, press Windows + R at the same time and type %appdata%\.minecraft\saves. then get your new save out of there and upload it as WorldFile. If you dont know what your save is called, just go to your minecraft and check the World Name. if there is multiple world called with same name, check the name below the world.image