Ban appeal

F134

Question

So I’m 99% sure I got perm banned because minehut just says “cannot Connect to server” and stuff like that but it never gives me a message on why I was banned, it just says I can’t connect, I think I know why I was banned tho, for griefing, which I did not acctually do, basically what I like to do on minehut is build for people and over the while I’ve been doing it there’s been a couple wrong place wrong time moments which might have gotten me reported, like for example there was this server I built for called fpiggy and when I joined I was showing someone around to prove my building skills, in order to apply for a different server, I had made some buildings further from spawn and when I joined the guy interviewing me asked if I had built it, I said I had made some buildings but forgot to specify they were farthter from spawn which caused someone else in the server to call me out saying they had built all of the buildings, and they said they were the owner despite having no rank, it’s possible they had built the ones close to spawn tho and anyways before I could explain how I had built the buildings father away from spawn maybe like 100-200 blocks I was blocked and most likely reported, another time was when I joined a box server to build for, I was afk waiting for the owner to join eating food and when he joined he found the sever griefed and himself de-oped he immidiety assumed it was me and banned me through console I was extremely confused and he told me I had griefed which made me even more confused and he then blocked and probably reported me 

1 answer to this question