Is it just me or is minehut turning p2w?

Wimblefish1

TITLE ^^^^^^^

I dont care if i get warned, muted or banned for this its just because they are mad im revealing the truth. Minehut has gone from being  a great place to host servers as it has a steady player base,  free servers, as many ads as u want and one-time payment ranks, to these money hungry people who practicly force you to spend 5 - 100+ gbp if you want to do more than 3 ads per month and all these people (Like my old account which got hacked and stolen) who spent money on the old ranks -Especially the big server owners who bought [LEGEND] for there alts - essentially get put back to [DEFAULT] rank with gray chat all they get is a [rankname] tag with some stupid ❤️ next to it like what about people who cant afford these ranks or there parents wont let them buy them and spent money per month? I have completely given up on trying to own a server because with all the price rises at the moment some people just cant afford it. I get minehut has to earn money to but i still think the one time ranks, server plans, cosmetics etc probably earned them enough and they just want more money. Anyway thats all. #REVERTHERANKUPDATE

• Like 1

Well its kinda true thats the reason i actually quited minehut. Like it wasnt fun anymore now if u want ur server to get sum players you will need to pay for it. And  like thats unfair. Now i understand the scentence the rich get richer and the poor poorer

skill issue ong, you pay for the player base minehut has. You will never find a server host that can get you tons of players without going around and blasting it on the internet just to get 1 join. Kingdoms.gg used to be minehuts rival and now it's dead because they don't have the player base.

Average day on Laghut

image.png.c1fcc8c4bce1f3bf5dbc467f884ed12c.png

Please don't ban me, this is a joke Minehut is amazing and I would never bad mouth it.