Server disappeared

Turnp

Question

I have 2 minehut servers, 1 that i haven't played on in a few years and 1 that i have been playing on a lot recently with my friends. I have been on this server for most of the day with my friends and then i went off for a bit then when i came back on, i can't join the server and get the message 'internal exception java.io.ioexception an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host minehut'. when i go onto my account dashboard to look in the server console, neither of my servers exist there anymore. As well as this, all my friends can join the server perfectly fine. I can play any other minecraft server such as hypixel or any other online game and experience no internet issues.

• Like 1

14 answers to this question

The fact all your friends can join the server just fine and you can not is odd.

The error you show also usually indicates the server its self is offline.

Try to reproduce, and look at console, the errors will be there. Download latest.log

Home > logs > latest.log

Upload it here so I can check it. Additionally, make sure you're accessing the proper account you had those servers on. If they refuse to appear, and you are certain it is the right account even through enabling cookies, using a different browser, and restarting your browser, you will need to make a ticket here: https://minehut.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4999999402643

• Like 1

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

The problem is I can't look at console, the server doesn't appear on my account, the first screenshot i've attached shows what i mean. The second screenshot is when i try to go on my account setting it's stuck on that loading screen and i've left it for hours. I've cleared the websites data, tried it on different browsers and restarted my pc multiple times. Also i'm unable to send a ticket on the minehut website I'm not sure why. It's like my account just doesn't exist anymore. I may have been banned or something but i don't know what i could've been banned for. It's definitely the right account because it's the only one i've ever made

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by Turnp

On 12/25/2022 at 3:08 AM, Turnp said:

The problem is I can't look at console, the server doesn't appear on my account, the first screenshot i've attached shows what i mean. The second screenshot is when i try to go on my account setting it's stuck on that loading screen and i've left it for hours. I've cleared the websites data, tried it on different browsers and restarted my pc multiple times. Also i'm unable to send a ticket on the minehut website I'm not sure why. It's like my account just doesn't exist anymore. I may have been banned or something but i don't know what i could've been banned for. It's definitely the right account because it's the only one i've ever made

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

By chance was your server made in-game with the GUI server creator?

Also it's very weird indeed nothing on the website chooses to load. It is definitely a you issue, but to be sure, make a new account and see if anything changes. You can't be banned off the website.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

4 hours ago, rosathorn said:

By chance was your server made in-game with the GUI server creator?

Also it's very weird indeed nothing on the website chooses to load. It is definitely a you issue, but to be sure, make a new account and see if anything changes. You can't be banned off the website.

No I made the server using the minehut website.

I made a new account and have the same problem, nothing loads and i cant create any servers. I genuinely have no idea what the issue could be. Minehut is the only thing that doesn't work. I also have a spare minecraft account which i can't join any minehut servers on either. I don't know if i've been ip banned or something but it isn't saying that i am banned

I also have this same problem, except I literally disconnected from the server, went to eat dinner, came back, and on badlion I kept getting "end of stream" and disconnected, and a bunch of internet related issues, basically the exact same problems I have. I can join other servers just fine, I've tried Balion, lunar, and feather client and none of them work. All of my servers are gone from my dashboard, I did notice that I got logged out of Minehut but I also closed opera GX(my browser) and reopened it after I got back from dinner. I don't know what would be going on.

Just now, BOZEBOZU said:

I also have this same problem, except I literally disconnected from the server, went to eat dinner, came back, and on badlion I kept getting "end of stream" and disconnected, and a bunch of internet related issues, basically the exact same problems I have. I can join other servers just fine, I've tried Balion, lunar, and feather client and none of them work. All of my servers are gone from my dashboard, I did notice that I got logged out of Minehut but I also closed opera GX(my browser) and reopened it after I got back from dinner. I don't know what would be going on.

I also just now every time i try top go to a different page on the website, like for example, create new server when I put in a name and press create, every time i interact with the page except for typing I have to accept the terms and conditions again.

I also just now every time i try top go to a different page on the website, like for example, create new server when I put in a name and press create, every time i interact with the page except for typing I have to accept the terms and conditions again. "We've updated our Terms of Service" over and over again.

image_2023-01-04_212237094.png

Just now, BOZEBOZU said:

I also just now every time i try top go to a different page on the website, like for example, create new server when I put in a name and press create, every time i interact with the page except for typing I have to accept the terms and conditions again. "We've updated our Terms of Service" over and over again.

image_2023-01-04_212237094.png

However I have noticed that whenever I press a button on the site, it either takes more than a minute to load or it just never ends up loading. I have ethernet with 1.0 Gbps internet speed on fast.com. There must be a problem, with the connection to the site, as I also cannot join the main minehut server either.

i keep getting this same exact problem...my friends can login to everything just fine but I can't. I can also log into my acc from my phone and launch my server but I can't load into it on my pc? I've tried resetting my ip and everything else that could be done but nothing works. I have no clue what else it could be. 

You can now. make free servers from the web like me so if that happens its from the web network or ur network or the web is hacked well decently NOT or if the web has to Manny players on the web or to Manny players making servers or they are adding some updates

Nmazey

Hello I'm nmazey and I joined minehut in 2014 but left because
It was super TRASH! and played other servers...

But in 2015 I joined back and saw the in-game gui and I left because i thought That it was still a towny server.. 2 years later I realised that I saw lots of youtube videos about minehut

so I joined again and found out it's not an towny server anymore saw free minecraft servers! Then I started to make a minehut server called foxboxy, newwolf and more

but today in 2024 I have 62 servers and I have the VIP rank and switched to bedrock

I have figured out by using my school wifi that at school it works fine and at my house using my wifi it doesn't work. I have the same problem and I figure it has to do with the wifi getting a bad connection to the server or just the wifi not being bad but not connecting.

It's because maybe ur roommate or any of the people in the house using phones or anything then it may prob not work and it will be a bit slow or try. fix the cables like I do or buy new wifi for a day and ask a grown up to call the internet fixers

Nmazey

Hello I'm nmazey and I joined minehut in 2014 but left because
It was super TRASH! and played other servers...

But in 2015 I joined back and saw the in-game gui and I left because i thought That it was still a towny server.. 2 years later I realised that I saw lots of youtube videos about minehut

so I joined again and found out it's not an towny server anymore saw free minecraft servers! Then I started to make a minehut server called foxboxy, newwolf and more

but today in 2024 I have 62 servers and I have the VIP rank and switched to bedrock