World Upload not Working

TheRandomJoshua

Question

For some reason when I try to upload a world file to use on my server, it has no effect. I've tried many different things, such as overwriting the default world file with the desired upload, as well as trying some command thing I found on another forum. Sadly, manually changing and adding files had no affect, and the commands in the other forum don't seem to exist. At this point I am left very confused and am wondering:

Doe anyone know how on earth to upload a world file and have it work?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hi, the /world (For uploading worlds, you can still travel to worlds with this command!) command was removed from Minehut a while back as well as the /ul command. Now, you'll need to get Multiverse in order to upload worlds. Go to file manager then click Upload, upload your world in a ZIP file. Once it's uploaded, right click the file and press Unzip. Now you can delete the original world file that is zipped, and then do the command /mv import <worldname> normal

It is imperative your world name doesn't have spaces or special characters in it for it to import properly.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023