Custom Resource Pack

belac136

Question

So, not exactly sure why this is happening, but the other day I had my server resource pack and it was working perfectly, but then I changed the server to paper 1.17.1 instead of spigot 1.17.1, because skript told me that I needed paper to do "on step of player:"

After I changed the version and restarted the server, my pack was no longer working. I have tried deleting the pack, reuploading the pack, and everything else. Nothing is working. And the weird thing is, when I join the game, my textures reload a few different times, with a small flash of gameplay in between. During these moments, I have the texture pack on and its working perfectly, but then on the last time, it reloads and then stops reloading, and I have no texture pack equipped and there are no custom textures.

Update:

So, I'm pretty sure that the reason it keeps reloading textures, is because there is some sort of saved texture pack from before that it is trying to load in addition to the one that I can see. I tried removing all texture packs and starting the server, and it was only reloading twice this time, the first it had the correct texture pack, the second it was nothing. I think this is why it is showing the correct texture for a second.

PS: Please help, I have been spending all day on this...

Edited by belac136
New information

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet