application

#1. How old are you: I am 14 years old. 

#2. What's your time zone: I am currently located in the CDT time zone.

#3. Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft in-game name is Moosaaan.

#4. Discord name & tag: My Discord name and tag are moose#0927

#5. Do you have a working microphone: Yes, I do have a working microphone. 

#6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: SkyPickaxe is such a great server and has a fantastic community, and I would love to be a part of the staff to make help confused players or get rid of those who are breaking the rules. I also have lots of free time, which can be used to help others on the server and give them the best SkyPickaxe experience!

#7. What previous staff experience do you have? (You will be asked for proof later on): I have had staff experience in the past, I was a moderator in a server called Berri's cafe, the owner of this server was a DeviantArt artist that went by the name of Berrileaf, who had a steady following. the server had 2,500 active members. Unfortunately, the server was shut down in early 2020 due to the server owner's mother passing.

#8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: I am able to get on whenever I am needed, I have lots of free time, and wouldn't mind spending it helping others on the server! I also do not think there is much staff in the US, so I can be on when other staff cannot, not only that but I can also play for 10+ hours each day and have a very flexible schedule!

#9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: Using the command /playtime, it shows me that I have played for a total of 5 days and 22 hours.

#10. How active can you be: As previously stated, I can play for 10+ hours each day, or however long I'm needed for!

#11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): I would say 7.

#12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: No, I have not received any type of punishment.

#13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: Somebody who is always there to help no matter what, and I personally feel as if I'm a pretty enthusiastic and kind person, so I will always be there to guide new players and help them feel welcome to our community!

#14. What position are you aiming for: I am aiming for the Helper position. 

#15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result in it getting denied: Yes.

#16. Any other information you would like to let us know: if denied, please let me know how I can improve on my next application, thanks so much!