About This Club

Official SkyPickaxe club.

Server Name

SkyPickaxe.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. #1. How old are you: 16 #2. What's your timezone: Pacific Daylight Time #3. Minecraft IGN: UnneedyGaming #4. Discord name & tag: UnneedyGaming#9442 #5. Do you have a working microphone: Yes #6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: I want to be a staff member on this sever because I can help build things, etc. #7. What previous staff experience do you have? (You will be asked for proof later on): Demonbox9229, Builder. #8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: Because I'm in debt and need more experience building so I can pay it off. #9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: 1 month (Playtime:1 day 13 hours) #10. How active can you be: When I get home from school on school days but when on weekends I go on the sever and play for 2 hours #11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): 8.25/10 #12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: 3 day ban (I think I forgot), cheating/hacking. #13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: Builds, etc. #14. What position are you aiming for: Builder #15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result it getting denied: Yes #16. Any other information you would like to let us know: I have Social Anxiety/Shy. (And I regret hacking.)
  3. APPLICATION ACCEPTED Thanks for applying at SkyPickaxe, I have reviewed your application and it seems very great! You can DM Okan#0001 on discord for your interview. Kind regards,
  4. APPLICATION ACCEPTED Thanks for applying at SkyPickaxe, I have reviewed your application and it seems very great! You can DM Okan#0001 on discord for your interview. Kind regards,
  5. BAN SHORTENED Hi, I have reviewed your case and shortened the punishment to 3 days. Cheating on the server is not permitted. Please be aware this will serve as a final warning, and should you receive this punishment again we will not accept an appeal. Thank you,
  6. APPEAL ACCEPTED Hi, I have reviewed your case and removed the punishment. Cheating on the server is not permitted. Please be aware this will serve as a final warning, and should you receive this punishment again we will not accept an appeal. Thank you,
  7. APPEAL DENIED I dont see a reason for you to get unbanned. Just liking the server and curing your boredom doesnt solve the problem that you hacked. You will remain banned.
  8. #1. Minecraft IGN: T6G9 #2. Discord name & tag: Tomcraft202#9681 #3. What is the type of punishment applied: Ban For 7 Days. #4. Why were you punished: Cheating/Hacks. #5. Do you think you deserved this punishment: Yes But... I Would Like To Be Unbanned So The Server Can Cure My Boredom Again. #6. Do you think this punishment is abuse: No #7. Why do you think you should be unpunished: I Think I Should Be Unbanned Because I Really Like The Concept Of The Server And I Think It Has Amazing Staff!!! I Didn't Mean To Use Hacks, I Just Wanted To See What The Staff Would Do. #8. Do you agree to SkyPickaxe rules: Yes #9. Anything else you would like to let us know: Nothing Else
  9. #1. How old are you: 14 #2. What's your timezone: GMT +7 (I'm from Cambodia) #3. Minecraft IGN: SowciaW #4. Discord name & tag: Sowcia#1983 #5. Do you have a working microphone: Yes #6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: I want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe because it's an amazing server, I just love it the moment I first joined. I love seeing players interacting, having funs, enjoying their times on the server as usual! But there are always negative sides to this, people that want to ruin other people's experience by hacking. And I'm very sure that I have what it takes to step in and help out by banning hackers, deal with rules breakers and basicially people that make the server a bad environment and unpleasant place to be. I genuinely believe in myself enough to think that I'm capable to fix these problems and make the server a better and fun palce for new players and everyone to come and play. #7. What previous staff experience do you have? I don't really go around applying as staff on that many servers but I do know what it takes to be a staff and all of the responsibilities a staff member have to handle. I'm an owner, developer and I also do a little of moderating on my own server, AtlasMine. It's a skymining server and due to lack of staff in the past, I basicially had to moderate the server, answer players' questions, guide them by myself and these hardworks make me have a better understanding on what it is like to be a staff! #8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: The reasons to why my application should be accepted over the others because I can do the works and deliver the best results to the server, I think I would greatly fit in with the other staff members and be a great addition to the team and to the server since the combination of my skills and experiences would make me stand out than the others! #9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: Judging from my /playtime, I've played on it for over an hour when writing this application. Eventhough it seems like I haven't been on for long enough to apply, I can easily get used to this kind of server very quickly. #10. How active can you be: On the weekdays because I have school, I can be on the server for around 2-3 hours a day. However, on the weekends I can spend most of my freetime on the server for around 4-5 hours or maybe even longer depending on the situation in real life for me. #11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): Because of my age and my dumb sense of humors, I will greatly rate myself a 7.5 but I have to say it will be higher when I'm working on the server since I don't want my maturity to negatively impacts on how I do stuff as a staff member on SkyPickaxe because I promised to deliver the most amazing results to the server earlier. #12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: Not at all. #13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: As a staff member, it allows me to give back to the community that welcomed me. So for this reason, I can use my amazing knowledge of staff experiences, skills and combine them together to which includes, making the server a better place by getting rid of rules breakers, bring more positive vibes throughout the whole network: the server, the discord, all the chats. Eventhough I'm not that creative, I can bring up new ideas or suggestions that I think would be cool enough to be added to the server. #14. What position are you aiming for: I'm looking forward to be a Helper. #15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result it getting denied: A very deeply yes. #16. Any other information you would like to let us know: I'm Asian so I love rice.
  10. #1. Minecraft IGN: 0G4 #2. Discord name & tag: xRicardology#3082 #3. What is the type of punishment applied (Ban/Mute/Event Ban): 7 day ban. #4. Why were you punished: Cheating. #5. Do you think you deserved this punishment: Yes. #6. Do you think this punishment is abuse (If yes, leave proof too): No. #7. Why do you think you should be unpunished: I admit to cheating but everyone makes mistakes in their life. And I do regret what I have done. I admit what I did was bad, and unfair and now I am sorry. I want to get unpunished as I really did enjoy playing on the server, and it's been a few years since I played Minecraft and a lot of years since I've found a community and server that felt as nice as this one. The community of the server makes me feel at home and it's not something I want to miss. As Uni has started things will slowly get more and more busy for me so I will not have the time to play on the server as much so that is something I want to do now. I am really sorry for cheating and will obviously not do it again. I installed hacks as I got agitated the day before but that was just completely stupid and unreasonable. So please give me a second chance. #8. Do you agree to SkyPickaxe rules: Yes #9. Anything else you would like to let us know: (ANSWER)
  11. #1. How old are you: I am 14 years old. #2. What's your time zone: I am currently located in the CDT time zone. #3. Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft in-game name is Moosaaan. #4. Discord name & tag: My Discord name and tag are moose#0927 #5. Do you have a working microphone: Yes, I do have a working microphone. #6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: SkyPickaxe is such a great server and has a fantastic community, and I would love to be a part of the staff to make help confused players or get rid of those who are breaking the rules. I also have lots of free time, which can be used to help others on the server and give them the best SkyPickaxe experience! #7. What previous staff experience do you have? (You will be asked for proof later on): I have had staff experience in the past, I was a moderator in a server called Berri's cafe, the owner of this server was a DeviantArt artist that went by the name of Berrileaf, who had a steady following. the server had 2,500 active members. Unfortunately, the server was shut down in early 2020 due to the server owner's mother passing. #8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: I am able to get on whenever I am needed, I have lots of free time, and wouldn't mind spending it helping others on the server! I also do not think there is much staff in the US, so I can be on when other staff cannot, not only that but I can also play for 10+ hours each day and have a very flexible schedule! #9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: Using the command /playtime, it shows me that I have played for a total of 5 days and 22 hours. #10. How active can you be: As previously stated, I can play for 10+ hours each day, or however long I'm needed for! #11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): I would say 7. #12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: No, I have not received any type of punishment. #13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: Somebody who is always there to help no matter what, and I personally feel as if I'm a pretty enthusiastic and kind person, so I will always be there to guide new players and help them feel welcome to our community! #14. What position are you aiming for: I am aiming for the Helper position. #15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result in it getting denied: Yes. #16. Any other information you would like to let us know: if denied, please let me know how I can improve on my next application, thanks so much!
  12. you were 100% cheating bro you had mad reach and ka
  13. APPLICATION DENIED Hi, thanks for applying. Unfortunately your application was denied due to the following reason(s): - Not enough detail - Not enough playtime (You need atleast 15 hours) Thanks,
  14. APPLICATION ACCEPTED Hi! Thanks for applying, I have checked your application and decided to accept it. You can DM Okan#0001 about your interview. Have a great day!
  15. APPLICATION DENIED Hi, thanks for applying. Unfortunately your application was denied due to the following reason(s): - Not enough detail - Not enough playtime (You need atleast 15 hours) Thanks,
  16. APPLICATION DENIED Hi, thanks for applying. Unfortunately your application was denied due to the following reason(s): - Not enough playtime (You need atleast 15 hours) Thanks,
  17. Hello, to appeal your ban please create an appeal on "Appeals" category. Not "Staff Applications" category.
  18. #1. Minecraft IGN: Dorituski #2. Discord name & tag: Dorituski#5769 #3. What is the type of punishment applied (Ban/Mute/Event Ban): ban #4. Why were you punished: cheating #5. Do you think you deserved this punishment: no #6. Do you think this punishment is abuse (If yes, leave proof too): no #7. Why do you think you should be unpunished: becouse i wasnt cheating #8. Do you agree to SkyPickaxe rules: yes #9. Anything else you would like to let us know: i think taht was becouse one guy that ign starts with Marius and sime nubers but i dont remember have hitting me when i was on top ow coal mine and he was at the bottom (it was like 6/7 blocks) and when i wrote on chat he was cheating and he raplied "yes" then 1 stupid guy was thinking if he start hitting him will deteck his cheats and then i got banned
  19. #1. How old are you: 14 #2. What's your timezone:in summer Eastern European Time in winter Central European Time #3. Minecraft IGN: Dorituski #4. Discord name & tag: Dorituski#5769 #5. Do you have a working microphone: yes #6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: because I've never been a staff #7. What previous staff experience do you have? (You will be asked for proof later on): I have no experience #8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: Becouse im good and fair #9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: 20 mins #10. How active can you be: from 14-21 in my timezone #11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): 9 #12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: no #13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: everything you need #14. What position are you aiming for: any #15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result it getting denied: yes #16. Any other information you would like to let us know: if you deny my application i will be very sad :<
  20. How old are you: (AGE) 17 #2. What's your timezone: BST #3. Minecraft IGN: IuLip #4. Discord name & tag: Twitchtoplip#9804 #5. Do you have a working microphone: yes #6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: I want to help the community to have a pleasant experience by making the server aesthetically pleasing tp the players and making the server unique to other servers. I will be able to do this by giving my knowledge and experience of building. #7. What previous staff experience do you have? (You will be asked for proof later on): yes i do have experience as staff. I have been headbuilder on fadedprison. #8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: I think that you should accept me over other applications because not only do i have past experience as head builder on a server so I know how demanding it can be as a builder and what is required. I have good communication skills and work well individually and as a team. Also if I'm set a piece of work to do I'm determind to get the work done how ever long it takes me. #9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: 1hour 30 minutes #10. How active can you be: 5-7 hours a day #11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): 8 #12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: no #13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: I will bring new creative ideas to skypickaxe from my past experience as a builder. I will also bring hard work and determination to the team and help other builders if they are stuck on anything. I will help the community if the every need help. #14. What position are you aiming for: Builder #15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result it getting denied: yes #16. Any other information you would like to let us know: no
  21. #1. How old are you: 14 #2. What's your timezone: GMT+3 #3. Minecraft IGN: Emir12311 #4. Discord name & tag: Mahmut Abi#3448 #5. Do you have a working microphone: yes #6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: I love helping servers #7. What previous staff experience do you have? Okipullupbox Developer and Skripter #8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: İ know skripts and i have a lot to add #9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: 1 hour #10. How active can you be: 5-6 #11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): 7.8 #12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: nope #13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: I can add custom items and i can make a resource pack for the server #14. What position are you aiming for: Skripter #15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result it getting denied: Yes #16. Any other information you would like to let us know: no
  22. #1. How old are you: 15 #2. What's your timezone: GMT+1 #3. Minecraft IGN: Sonic0_0 #4. Discord name & tag: -Sonic-#3254 #5. Do you have a working microphone: Yes #6. Why do you want to become a staff member on SkyPickaxe: I'd like to become a staff member in order to create an aesthetically appealing environment to encourage new players to play on SkyPickaxe. #7. What previous staff experience do you have? (You will be asked for proof later on): AquaEvents - Trial, BlockHub - Jr.Mod #8. Why should we accept you over other applicants: I'm an active member of this server, that a lot of people know by now. I also really enjoy helping out other players who have just started their journey on SkyPickaxe. #9. How long have you played SkyPickaxe for: According to /playtime I've played on the server for 4 days and 9 hours #10. How active can you be: 5+ hours a day #11. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature): 8 #12. Have you ever received any punishments on SkyPickaxe: I have never recieved any punishments on SkyPickaxe. #13. What will you bring new to SkyPickaxe if we accept you: Updates to the current event arenasin many ways, such as adding depth and new patterns. I'll also help moderate the server, to make it a better place for players. #14. What position are you aiming for: Builder #15. You accept that asking staff about your application will result it getting denied: Yes #16. Any other information you would like to let us know: I'm very undecisive so the builds I make might see minor changes coming. Also here's an example of how I build.
    • You could always buy a custom plan if you have the money too, which removes that time limit. Though i dont recommend putting your hand in a blender, that would not make for a nice smoothie-

Also, Minehut Servers, while they might be free for you personally to create and activate on Minehut, they aren't free for Minehut themselves. Minehut loses money when someone starts their free server, As that is using their server resources, which also cost Money to maintain and keep running. Minehut currently has over two thousand Minecraft servers running at once. Having that many servers tend to add up overtime, especially when some are not on a plan. They had to reduce the time that server is online to encourage users to want to buy their Pre-made or Custom server plans, If they wish to be able to remove the Limit. If minehut didnt feel the need to make the time limit happen due to financial troubles, then they wouldn't have made that decision.  Do note, im not saying you dont have a right to miss or be upset about the time limit, i just wanted to just put it here to let you, or anyone wondering know why the time limit is put in place.

• send "%{warplist::1}%" to player

you replace 1 with the position you want from the list

• On 4/19/2024 at 10:56 PM, skullztohigh said:

hey this my other acc will u break it down wdym by Player Trade/Gem shop/enderchest/raid bombs

do u mean more enderchest space?

i have a clan skript let me know uu want

Treintje2014#1150

• Feel free i don't think there is any like minehut, any other you use will be dead, cause of minehut's lobby, you can get people by /ad, promoting, & much much more you can't do that unless you got a community already

• To everyone who wants 1.20.5 to minehut, minehut will add support for 1.20.5 servers once paper add's a snapshot / release of support for 1.20.5 (it is only supporting 1.20.4 right now)