I'm trying to install proximity chat and last life, but they won't work

tuxyx

As the title says, I can't figure out why the mods/plugins won't work. Every time I start up the server and try to log in, it says I can't connect Either saying I was kicked due to internal error or just simply "can't connect to *name*". Is there any explanation for this as I am currently trying to set up this for a whole community while I work on setting up another server. The server also crashes like a minute or 2 after I start it up. Does minehut just not lik ethese plugins, or am I setting them up wrong. There aren't any good tutorials to my knowledge.

As I am writing this, I also got a text saying "connection refused" and what looks to be the server's real IP and not the server name.minehut.gg.

2022-08-02_23.14.02.png

41 minutes ago, tuxyx said:

As the title says, I can't figure out why the mods/plugins won't work. Every time I start up the server and try to log in, it says I can't connect Either saying I was kicked due to internal error or just simply "can't connect to *name*". Is there any explanation for this as I am currently trying to set up this for a whole community while I work on setting up another server. The server also crashes like a minute or 2 after I start it up. Does minehut just not lik ethese plugins, or am I setting them up wrong. There aren't any good tutorials to my knowledge.

As I am writing this, I also got a text saying "connection refused" and what looks to be the server's real IP and not the server name.minehut.gg.

2022-08-02_23.14.02.png

Well i think the reason you cant join is because of the reset restart or something like that. I usually just join a random server a wait a bit till i can join. The server crashing thing could because no one is online in the server and i'm pretty sure mine hut closes a server every 6 minutes if there is no player activity. Tho take this as a grain of salt cause i'm not really know these stuff.