Setting up Votifier

skTank

Question

2 answers to this question

Votifier does not work on Minehut as it requires a port to be opened up to allow votes to be communicated between the voting website and the server. Minehut does not do this. 

Other Minehut servers DO do it however, but the only way to actually add it is to get an external server on a provider with ports allocated, and put Votifier on there, then use Skript to detect votes and send a message to discord, then have a Skript on your Minehut server see it and give the reward.

Using a custom plugin using Java will also work for that, but for ultimate convenience, Skript is the best option.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

On 7/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, rosathorn said:

Votifier does not work on Minehut as it requires a port to be opened up to allow votes to be communicated between the voting website and the server. Minehut does not do this. 

Other Minehut servers DO do it however, but the only way to actually add it is to get an external server on a provider with ports allocated, and put Votifier on there, then use Skript to detect votes and send a message to discord, then have a Skript on your Minehut server see it and give the reward.

Using a custom plugin using Java will also work for that, but for ultimate convenience, Skript is the best option.

Do you know anyone who can make this for me / a skript already made. Free or paid i don't mind

Joined Minehut: January 14th, 2021
Joined Minecraft in 2012-2013

Owner of: PLAY.SNOWSMP.CF
http://www.snowsmp.cf/