“Please read and respond to terms before continuing”

Mika1499

Question

I was kicked from minehut today because “proxy shutdown”. I didn’t think much of it because I get kicked from minehut sometimes, it’s a quirk of maining on MCPE. So I took it as a sign to take a break and I didn’t log on for a few hours. However, when I went to log back on, instead of being sent to the normal minehut lobby I was sent to the outer space zone/build that I get sent to before going to my SMP server. I entered in the /join and /lobby commands, neither worked. I jumped off the edge, and fell forever, I exited the game and went back in, No matter what, I was just stuck

after failing on my iPad I switched to my laptop and booted up the game. (Windows 10 edition). Same thing happened except this time I saw a message at the bottom of my screen, “please read and respond to the terms before continuing”. 

Nothing happened. No text ever showed up, no NPC, no instructions. The only thing that I saw was that sometimes my hotbar would flash and a book would appear for a split second in the first slot but it was randomly and it was a blink and you miss it kinda thing. I thought I was going crazy the first 2 times I saw it and only realized what it was the 4th. I can’t click in it, and nothing happens when I interact with my hotbar. what exactly am I supposed to do??

Also Now whenever I try logging onto minehut on my iPad my game crashes but idk if that’s my ipads fault or minehuts… I’m going to hope it’s just my terrible IPad… but… yeah…

1 answer to this question

Hi. This was a bug that was supposed to be fixed the other day, if it continues to persist you can file a support ticket at https://minehut.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4999999402643 as a last resort.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023