Server having underaged racist admins.

255421AA

Server having underaged racist admins.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is the age requirement for Minehut 13+?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Hello! I am here to ask you guys a question: is the age requirement to play on Minehut 13 or higher? If a player is under the age requirement what will happen to the server they play in? I am asking these questions because a server named GenFire with the server IP GenFire.minehut.gg has atleast 3 players who are underaged and they are forcing them to tell people they are 13 or higher when Minehut staffs ask them about their age.image.png.665c847fd02a3291ea2bb265c8f158bb.png

2 answers to this question

The age requirement to play on Minehut is 13 and up.
If the underage player plays on a server, nothing will happen to the server even if the owner knows about it, however it's encouraged to report them by filling out a ticket at at https://minehut.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=5333154152723

Now, I'm not sure if any action can be taken by purposely protecting multiple underage users, you will need to ask a Mod/Admin via the Discord, simply ask in general or community help channels and you'll get your answer eventually. I can't imagine it's bannable, but I can't imagine they would like this either. If you'd like to report these people just click the link above to report.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023