Question about skript and code

SUSHIKIDPLAYZz

Recently I have started making a box server on minehut and was in need of some help with coding and plugins. The problem that has occured is that I want to add special items that for instance upon hit causes any command of my choice to execute. The reason I didn't do this with command blocks is that people on my server may do the action at the same time and mess it up and command blocks are not as reliable. If anyone knew any skript code or a plugin that would be nice. In particular theese are the items I want. 
Stunner - Causes nearest player to become completely immobile for 5 seconds - 1 minute cooldown
Warper - Teleport forward 6 blocks unless there is a block in the way - 30 second cooldown
Swapper - Either switches around the targets hotbar upon hit or makes the target drop an item upon hit (Didn't decide which one I wanted but its not meant to pick one like a 50/50 i just had 2 ideas for it) - 1 minute cooldown for both

Plugins I have already tried:
I2c (Didn't work in the first place)
Executeable items - (Couldn't figure out the activator and command for what I wanted)

Thank you so much to anyone who could figure out any or all of the 3 items. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

-Sushikidplayz

Edited by SUSHIKIDPLAYZz
Extra detail