Jump to content
  • 0

My new world has multiple portals and blocks already placed in the nether.


NobleCola

Question

I recently reset the world seed for my Minehut server. Everything has been fine until I have managed to go to the nether. About 30-40 blocks away from my nether portal I had found multiple nether wood placed down and a different portal. I gave myself operator and then went into spectator mode where I found more building blocks already placed. Bridges with different types of wood were placed. I even went as far to try out the seed in a solo Minecraft world. No blocks were found already placed down here. Can someone help me figure this all out? Has this seed already been used before? 

*EDIT* The seed is 6591279880162657090

 

*Note* This picture shows the already prebuilt blocks and nether portal. image.thumb.png.94565719d18038db234167e5ebeabd7c.pngimage.thumb.png.8d95ba0f2a2c6951812ae5c3870f8f2a.png

Edited by NobleCola
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
17 hours ago, NobleCola said:

I recently reset the world seed for my Minehut server. Everything has been fine until I have managed to go to the nether. About 30-40 blocks away from my nether portal I had found multiple nether wood placed down and a different portal. I gave myself operator and then went into spectator mode where I found more building blocks already placed. Bridges with different types of wood were placed. I even went as far to try out the seed in a solo Minecraft world. No blocks were found already placed down here. Can someone help me figure this all out? Has this seed already been used before? 

*EDIT* The seed is 6591279880162657090

 

*Note* This picture shows the already prebuilt blocks and nether portal. image.thumb.png.94565719d18038db234167e5ebeabd7c.pngimage.thumb.png.8d95ba0f2a2c6951812ae5c3870f8f2a.png

Delete the nether world in your file manager and let it regenerate via restart.

If you have multiverse then its possible that it will regenerate the world from its last saved point. In that case you delete the world in your file manager, then go to the world file in your multiverse plugin and delete it from there too.

 

 

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png
 

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers
 

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, AgentGamerPro said:

Delete the nether world in your file manager and let it regenerate via restart.

If you have multiverse then its possible that it will regenerate the world from its last saved point. In that case you delete the world in your file manager, then go to the world file in your multiverse plugin and delete it from there too.

Thank you! the thing is though I've never played this seed before. I don't use the multiverse plugin but I will delete the nether. Will this alter the nether regeneration or will it still have the same structure as the seed? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, NobleCola said:

Thank you! the thing is though I've never played this seed before. I don't use the multiverse plugin but I will delete the nether. Will this alter the nether regeneration or will it still have the same structure as the seed? 

Im pretty sure when you change the overworld /seed without deleting the nether world the nether seed will be the same seed as the old world.

 

 

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png
 

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers
 

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...